By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Te first game i am gonna buy for ps vita is "Escape Plan"

Wow, very cool. Exactly the type of game that I'd like to play on the go. Also looks very beautiful.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Munkeh111 said:

I know it is not a port, but it is the same type of game as the console game

point still stands tho..it's not a port. and I disagree, home console like games on the go works..it just a matter of doing it well. R:Retribution, VC2, GOW PSP etc are good examples for this. and the psv now has additional features that make the gameplay more unique as well

Well I would say when I was playing the GoW PSP games all I was thinking was that it was not as good as GoW III. And Retribution was definiteky hampered by the controls

The only game that I think did not suffer was BBS, and that is only because it has been so long since KH on console

I agree, I had the same problem with PSP, but with dual analog its not a problem anymore.

sepisfu said:
Ajescent said:
Wipeout 2048 for me.

do you know how can i embed the youtube movie?

go to the utube video

click on embed,u get a code but that code is new so select the option of using old code which interacts here on VGC

copy that and then go into HTML box when editing a post and post it

Ajescent said:
kitler53 said:
Ajescent said:
likelihood of me buying the announced games
Wipeout 2048 100% 50%
Superstardust 75% 25%
Disgaea 3 75% 25%
Ridge Racer 70% 0%
Uncharted GA 50% 100%
Little Deviants 50% 75%
Reality Fighters 50% 25%
Hustle Kings 50% 0%
Escape plan 50% 75%
Sound and Shape 45% 75%

adjusted for my opinions (i liked your format xD)

I have no idea why I'm not entirely sold on Uncharted GA yet, for some reason I just can't get too hyped for it just yet...

i'd guess that (at least in part) it has been because the marketing has mostly sucked right now.  too much focus on showing the vita itself as oppose to the game.  but i have faith, probably won't be as good as the console versions but i still think it will be a good game.  also, i want at least one "console" experience on the go and COD just isn't my thing.

LBP
Reality Fighters
Any JRPG
The Escape Plan

Uncharted

Gravity Rush

SFvsTekken
Modnation Racers

Around the Network

Reminded me of Monkey Island to begin with, which I digged, went a bit more platformery though which put me off slightly. Still looks great though, sure I'll pick it up.

sepisfu said:
xinstantnoodlez said:
Yeah that game looked pretty good, the vita seems to be getting some pretty cool games early in it's life cycle which is a good sign of whats to come, resistance didn't impress me though

i wanna see the multiplayer gameplay for resistence 

If it's anything like Resistance 3 its going to suck a lot of ballz

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

xinstantnoodlez said:
sepisfu said:
xinstantnoodlez said:
Yeah that game looked pretty good, the vita seems to be getting some pretty cool games early in it's life cycle which is a good sign of whats to come, resistance didn't impress me though

i wanna see the multiplayer gameplay for resistence 

If it's anything like Resistance 3 its going to suck a lot of ballz

r u in the beta? is it that bad?

Oh and looking at Little Deviants, it looks really amazing.

it will be a great game