By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - (Screenshot) VGChartz.com 2007

Found an old screenshot of VGCharts I grabbed, anyone else have a screen shot?

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

thats hot, my favorite
think gilga made a thread that screenshots of all the versions

Play Me

Ah yes I remember. I was lurking back then.

The next version I think:

Darth spamming:

I liked that avatar.

The old days........

There is a whole site made so you can "visit" the past called the wayback machine.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

interesting :D I actually like that layout. only found this site last year before that it was all about anime/manga/gfx forums

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Ah, the Golden Age.

Then I joined, and it got more confusing.... :(

Ah! The good old days, when the site was white and blue... At least the forums have recovered the white tone this time.

And I was also a lurker back then.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Ps3 seems undertracked

I remember the site like that, it was a lot of fun back then, the community wasn't so 'bloated'

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

ah, the old times, back then when the PS3 was still doomed and Wii was just a fad that will quickly die away...

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.