By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Sega Releases New ‘Phantasy Star Online 2′ Trailer

Tagged games:

Will You play Phantasy Star Online 2 When it comes out ???

I Will Try The Game Out Before I Buy 10 22.73%

Yes, I love Phantasy Star Series 23 52.27%

What Is Phantasy Star, I never Heard Of It ?? 0 0%

Maybe 6 13.64%

No - I'm Not Interested 5 11.36%

Total:44

Sega Releases New Phantasy Star Online 2 Trailer

Will you play the game when it comes out ??

I will play the game for sure...its only for PC, but I love the first PSO and

I hope this one is twice as good...

Trailer and pictures

http://lifeforgaming.blogspot.com/2011/07/sega-releases-new-phantasy-star-online.html

Around the Network

*drools*

Give us a Wii U port, Sega!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Oh my, do want. If only I could connect my GC controller to my PC, it would be perfect. Why has no third party made a USB gamepad copying the GC style yet? =(

Edit: Trying my hardest not to start playing PSO on my GC as I know I'll probably lose a week to it alone just grinding a new character/MAG to ultimate, or even just item hunting.

looks nice.

SeriousWB said:

Oh my, do want. If only I could connect my GC controller to my PC, it would be perfect. Why has no third party made a USB gamepad copying the GC style yet? =(

Edit: Trying my hardest not to start playing PSO on my GC as I know I'll probably lose a week to it alone just grinding a new character/MAG to ultimate, or even just item hunting.

Somebody probably sells such an adapter somewhere. I don't imagine it'd be too hard to find

I've just never been much for PC gaming, as in every time i've tried i've had all sorts of issues with software stability even when i've met the recommended requirements, so i'm rather hoping they punt this one out to consoles, with a Wii U multiplat in the mix somewhere.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Yes...It has been done, here is the link to connect N64 controller to the PC
http://www.raphnet.net/electronique/gc_n64_usb/index_en.php
Photo
http://www.raphnet.net/electronique/gc_n64_usb/n64_usb_proto0.jpg

that is a great idea, a port to the Wii U....
would be perfect....but I like a 360 version also...
the online is reliable....

Of course, Phantasy Star Online (ファンタシースターオンライン) was the first ever console online game and it was pure fun! You could spend hundreds of hours hunting at the same stages with friends or other random players and you were never bored. I hope Sega won't mess with it this time like the last Phantasy Star Online game, Universe that it was lacking the charm of the original.

BTW, you can find a beta invitation code inside the Japanese Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity PSP game.

/../

awesome...i will look for that code...

Also, an α test invitation code could be obtained either by e-mail:

■ You bought a Phantasy Star Blue Burst subscription (30-11- 2010 till end of the game)
■ Buy a subscription of Phantasy Star Universe Ambition of Illuminus PC game at the following dates:
● Distribute first round: (February 24)
Premium Course – at the time those 20 February 2011, January 1, 2011 or during the day – February 20 2011 GC to ¥ 3,000 or more
● Second distribution: (planned in early April)
If the premium courses at 31 March 2011, February 21, 2011, or through a period of 3 GC 31 people who have purchased at least ¥ 3,000
● Third distribution: (scheduled in early May)
If the premium courses in April 30, 2011, 2011 or April 1 through 4 GC 30-day period to ¥ 3,000 or more

/../