By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Not a picture, but ... I followed a couple links from the above linked page (which was dumb) and found
http://www.collegehumor.com/article/6876903/false-childhood-memories

My Favorite Childhood Memories That Never Happened

(best one)
MEMORY: I asked mom to go visit grandpa at the retirement home, because we never go and I thought he was probably feeling lonely. We drove for a pretty long time, until arriving at the gates of his retirement home. The guard at the gate made sure we were on the list, and let us in. We waited for grandpa in the lounge, where all the other families waited for their grandparents, too. When he came downstairs from his room, he sat with us. He was so happy to see us, and said he missed us so much. I felt a little guilty for not coming around more, but grandpa said I should never say I'm guilty.

Mom and grandpa talked for a bit, and then grandpa said he was tired and wanted to go back to his room to sleep. I guess it was a little late because all the other grandpas also went back to their rooms. On the way back home mom said she's sorry we came. I told her I didn't mind driving so long for just a few minutes with grandpa, because it seemed to make him very happy. I guess she was proud of me for caring about grandpa so much, because she started crying and holding me.

REALITY: It was prison. Grandpa was in prison.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

^I don't know what to say. Did he say something bad and the deserved it or was the dog being just an a**sole?

I don't know, until I know it all, I can't decide. I need to see the whole pic

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Warning: lots of pics incoming.

Is it wrong that I laughed? Does that make me a

Explanation: Kicks mag release with one foot, clears the chamber by kicking back the bolt with the other

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I said lots, remember?

Still here?

Around the Network

Don't worry, this is the last one.

If tou don't know where it comes from, take a look at this.

But be careful to not click this other link! I did, and I had to

And if you still have time to waste

And that's it, I'll leave

JEMC, a lot of Jews like humus actually, they come in droves to Ali's Humus each Saturday in my town solely for humus.

also, you win the Internet for today.

@MohammadBadir: Well, no one's perfect.

Because of that, 2 more posts. One with gifs and the oher with pics

She has no strength

And now the pics, plus a video:

Warning, 3 long ones:

And the video:

Oh boy, grey elephant from Denmark!

Poor pixels...

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin