By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

So much funny I really laugh

Realised will take me ages checking all pages

curl-6 said:

**goes wasting his time, sees new replies, and sees this...

WTF!

Does it have any relation to an anime show?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

The following gif can't be called funny. It isn't. It's in the "Oh my f*cking Gog, what the hell is she doing and how in the world can that be possible?!!!" category. You can even add some yucks to it too.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

I found the source clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcgNlIr7bqU

Cancer gave her the talent.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
I found the source clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcgNlIr7bqU

Cancer gave her the talent.

Yep, pelvic cancer. It was said where I found the gif. But thanks for posting it.

It's amazing. And kind of creepy.

JEMC said:

And, the next time you get bored, remember www.theuselessweb.com

:o 

This may be the best website I have ever encountered!

ahh man, I really need to post more often, but I'm still too addicted to Baldur's Gate (again)

thats some awesome gif btw.

iBlah said:
ahh man, I really need to post more often, but I'm still too addicted to Baldur's Gate (again)

thats some awesome gif btw.

Which gif?