By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Sorry to be late, I had problems with the PC...

No, really. I had problems with my PC. Stupid viruses.

Anyway, here are the usual pics, gifs and sexual references. Enjoy

At least the dog was dreaming, what's the excuse for that cat?

O.o

We still have alot to learn from the brits

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Why, Waldo? Why?

Real men.

What happened here?

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

^My dirty mind strikes again...

Some are good

Now time for gifs:

I want.

Ouch!

Around the Network

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:

What happens when you do that with gifs?

JEMC said:
the2real4mafol said:

What happens when you do that with gifs?

Brilliant

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Another day, another bunch of pics.

Come at me, bro?

All hail the king