By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^I'll give you...

An A, of course.

Poor Sega ...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Weak post, I haven't had luck finding pics. But anyway

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Are you ready for Christmas?

WTF @ Doppelganger...

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

What! It wears a helmet.

Coincidence?

Around the Network

This is why the world didn't end:

They simply got another calendar.

And now a bunch of gifs

We aren't that different.

^ Wonder which quirky Jap movie that's from...

And tempted to try out that punch-yourself prank on someone!

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
^ Wonder which quirky Jap movie that's from...

There are too many options, you'll never find it.

But if you do, please tell me which is.

More pics/gifs

Best.School bus.Ever