By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2111390/Australia-floods-Spiders-cover-fields-cobwebs-flee-rising-water.html

Apparently, the spiders retreated uphill from a flood, and then all of them decided to make webs while they were there.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

^Yeah, I don't like spiders either.

If I lived there, I would take my holidays during that 'season' and leave far, far away. That, and have one of these

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

cat = jerk

That's how ice cream sndwiches are made.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

WTH!?

Cats this days...

F*ck!

I disagree in at least 4 things.

Warning! Don't look at this pic for too long. You've been warned.

Around the Network

I'll will start with a "before and after" pic:

The difference? A tattoo.

You pervs are ... Wrong! Look again, those are the legs of 2 different women.

To avoid that just

Long post

I present to you drunk + cat + webcam

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)