By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The strangest thing ever happend to me !

i have a friend working as Gardner he have a task to take care of some trees around old graveyard his shift start at 10:00 pm to 6:00 am morning.

i went to his working area to see him and i sit with him inside caravan for the company he work for it,  then we went out to take a walk inside the graveyard and when we are walking I told him that the graves looks creepy but still its feel peaceful then he looked at me and told me that he will never stay a minute after 1:30 am! I looked at him and told him why ? He told me wait and see! I thought he only want to scare me so I ignore it.

Then at almost 1:00 am we are sitting and chatting then suddenly the caravan window opened very strongly and violently !! , I was shocked that time because of what happened but my friend still very calm and went to the window to close it he close it but it again opened strongly ?!Then he looked at his watch and told me they start early today ! what the !! they who are they !! I told him he kept calm and went to bring his stuff to go, and then when hes collecting his stuff he told me look there is another one and he pointed to a bed inside the caravan when I looked to the bed and I saw the mattress jumping by itself !!

There I got very scared and told him let's go quickly from here. the scary ideas start to come to my mind like thinking that we will not found the graveyard door because its disappeared or something but thank god its still there :).

We ran away from the place and then he told me a lot of stories happend with him there and how hes one time stayed there until 3:00 am and alot o thing happend like the files start to fall to the ground or get throwed to the roof and how he heard some kids playing inside the graveyard but when he look at where voice is he don't see any but he's still hear their voices in front of him !!  Then after that I shouted at him fu..k you never bring me here again then he's start to laugh !

Man what a strange thing happened that night but I know one thing .. I will never go there again! wtf is this I don't know don't ask me cause I really don't know.

Around the Network

Your punctuation is all over the places and you need some line spacing, too.

i know that lol.. but man i still have nightmares from what happednd.

lol, It is really scarely, but you can still write so much about that memory, are you ok?

Lucky dude why these thing wont happen when looking for it (._. )

Around the Network
Xbox360key said:

lol, It is really scarely, but you can still write so much about that memory, are you ok?

ya of course am ok but what happend still stuck in my head from one week and my friend want me to go there again with him because he thought  its  a bit exciting !! what a crazy guy.

MoiseHnkel said:
Lucky dude why these thing wont happen when looking for it (._. )

what lucky ? am lucky am still alive i think :P .

man its like silenthill or fatal frame  game come true!

I'm not going to read a wall of text like that...

Chrizum said:
I'm not going to read a wall of text like that...

lol man read its easy to read am not expert in writing threads i barely write one.

padib said:
sounds like it would've been fun

maybe for some but for me i didnt sleep well from a week !