By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EXCLUSIVE: 16 Suspected 'Anonymous' Hackers Arrested in Nationwide Sweep

Haha this is awesome!

Around the Network

They got it wrong.
Anonymous, by definition, is no longer anonymous when they are known.

Good :)

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Excellent, my phone call paid off

Galaki said:
They got it wrong.
Anonymous, by definition, is no longer anonymous when they are known.

:)

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
So where are those "consumers' rights" supporters now that normally troll these boards?

We're still here, this just doesn't concern consumer rights. This is unrelated to consumer rights or how sony tramples on them from time to time.

This is about Suspected hackers being brought in for questioning regarding many issues, not just sony. Don't know how you would confuse the two.

thranx said:
LivingMetal said:
.....normally troll these boards?

We're still here...

Did you just admit to trolling?

Jay520 said:
thranx said:
LivingMetal said:

We're still here...

No. I just knew who he meant. Just cause he thought people who supported consumer rights were trolling does not mean that we were. I just honestly care a whole lot about personal freedoms, and consumer rights. Its just funny that he would bring it up in a thread that has nothing to with it, that is the main reason I responeded. If I had been trolling in those threads I would have been warned/banned. I honestly wouldn't even have the time to troll if I cared to do so, it seems like a terrible waste of time.

thranx said:
Jay520 said:
thranx said:
LivingMetal said:

We're still here...

No. I just knew who he meant. Just cause he thought people who supported consumer rights were trolling does not mean that we were. I just honestly care a whole lot about personal freedoms, and consumer rights. Its just funny that he would bring it up in a thread that has nothing to with it, that is the main reason I responeded. If I had been trolling in those threads I would have been warned/banned. I honestly wouldn't even have the time to troll if I cared to do so, it seems like a terrible waste of time.

Well I was joking anyway. 

Jay520 said:
thranx said:
LivingMetal said:

We're still here...

BINGO!  Go figure.  Besides, Anon never fought for my rights.   And the excuses continue to pour in...