By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will be the biggest new title announced in 2008?

I'm not talking the biggest overall announcement (like Bungie going independent), but secifically what as yet unknown title will be announced (not necessarily released) in 2008?

My guess is Nintendogs for the Wii, coming out XMas 2008.

Around the Network

Gta4, gt5 and mgs to come out on wii by july 08

I want wii fit and I want it now

Animal Crossing for Wii, or Kingdom Hearts III for Wii.

Grand Theft Auto/Metal Gear Solid/Final Fantasy/Orange Box/Resident Evil 5 - Wii version.

fazz your right I forgot resident evil 5

I want wii fit and I want it now

Around the Network

Animal Crossing Wii
Pikmin Wii
Halo 4
Wii Sports 2
Mother 3 released to US (oh i can only hope :( )

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Super Mario galaxy and SSBB remakes in glorious HD on both the 360 and PS3.

I'll go with a shocker -- by which I mean "not a Wii game" -- and say Microsoft will secure Mass Effect 2 as an exclusive.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Dark Cloud 3 on the PS3, oh boy if that will be announced .... *going nuts* And to me will be one of the best announcements for 2008: Star Ocean IV confirmation (has it or hasn't it?) on the PS3. For the WII I don't mind as its getting a bunch of nice titles in 2008 already

@Trol-Monster, although I highly fear for your username, your comment really cracks me up Mostly as that of course, will never happen, even though you shoot the legs off from Miyamoto-San.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Bodhesatva said:
I'll go with a shocker -- by which I mean "not a Wii game" -- and say Microsoft will secure Mass Effect 2 as an exclusive.

Question - Has ME2 been announced? I know BW said it's a trilogy and are aiming at putting the whole thing out on the 360 (see this months EGM), but does that count as an official announcement for ME2?