By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Just another Lady gaga thread.

http://youtu.be/QeWBS0JBNzQ ---link. I'm no lady gaga fan,but I want to talk about lady gaga's new video. If someone can embed the video for me,I'd really appreciate it. I really did'nt care for this music video,but not for the reason's you might think. I was disapointed in the fact that she did nothing shocking in this video,for the sake of being shocking. I was waiting for it 2. This music video came across as some weird tribute to 80's music video's in general and a lame one at that. So my question is do you like this straight to the point video are when she tries to do something shocking and crazy. Do you even care? So you might be asking,why is a non-lady gaga fan making this thread----well I'm just trying to steal some of leo-j's thunder. hehehehe. 

Around the Network

bump

Lady Who?
That shit's for teenagers.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

ASStronaut said:
Lady Who?

what did you?,to busy looking at your avatar.

oldschoolfool said:
ASStronaut said:
Lady Who?

what did you?,to busy looking at your avatar.

Lol.

Nice isn't it?

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Around the Network

oldschoolfool said:

http://youtu.be/QeWBS0JBNzQ ---link. I'm no lady gaga fan,but I want to talk about lady gaga's new video. If someone can embed the video for me,I'd really appreciate it. I really did'nt care for this music video,but not for the reason's you might think. I was disapointed in the fact that she did nothing shocking in this video,for the sake of being shocking. I was waiting for it 2. This music video came across as some weird tribute to 80's music video's in general and a lame one at that. So my question is do you like this straight to the point video are when she tries to do something shocking and crazy. Do you even care? So you might be asking,why is a non-lady gaga fan making this thread----well I'm just trying to steal some of leo-j's thunder. hehehehe. 

Such a very amazing link!

For pop, this is not bad.