By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The number 1 game in 2011.

Halo combat evolved will be the best selling exclusive title this year. Not only is it the best dos campaign of the last 10 years, its been revamped properly with alot of love, extra stuff and achievements.

We get to see more at Pax in august. As well as more halo4 we are promised. But for the time being here is halo anniversary in a video that will chill your spine.

I know where Xbox owners are spending there time this Xmas. =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5H6sonempk

Around the Network

i only came in here because i thought we were picking our number 1 game for this year

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Na, the best selling exclusive this year will be Pokemon Black/White. According to TheSource's article it already sold 6.49 million in the first half of 2011.

If you just meant 360 exclusives, the Halo 1 remake will have to compete with Kinect adventures which is at 3 million after the first half of the year.

Halo combat evolved will be the best selling exclusive title this year.

No it won't even if we ignore Kinect Adventures, Wii Sports ect.

Pokemon will be 8 mill by the end of the year, and Gears looks like it'll outsell it.

gears and pokemon will. halo 1 wont do much.

Around the Network
Mad55 said:

'won't do much' please, it has a good shot at 7 mill and will pass 5 mill.

Seece said:
Mad55 said:

I dont think its doing 5 million but well see i guess.

CEmake will maybe do half of what Gears will.

No.

Halo CE will shell between 4-6 million lifetime... Gears or Pokemom will be the best selling exclusive this year easy.

CGI-Quality said:
Mad55 said:
Seece said:
Mad55 said:

I dont think its doing 5 million but well see i guess.

Even ODST sold more than that and that was a full price release. This is Halo, Combat Evolved, @ 39.99.

I just dont see people wanting it as much as people are thinking but i may be wrond. ill say 3-4 million.