By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What do you think the future of this thread should be

Comparing Third Party Series 21 36.21%

Comparing Third Party Games 16 27.59%

Locked 20 34.48%

Total:57
Jay520 said:
A_C_E said:
Umm this whole thing is all messed up. You have Halo Reach ahead of everyone else who beat them in votes? Is this golf? Halo Reach got out voted so why is it in the top 3? If Halo Reach got out voted by GT5 then how did it finish ahead of it? Everyone knows that Reach got heavily out-voted meaning that this list is useless. Honestly, what does this list represent? It's not the most votes because GT5 and others got higher votes yet finished lower on the list so how do you get high up in the list?

It's bad enough people don't think when speaking, we don't need people creating threads with absolutely no idea on how to properly contruct a useful list. /rant

My interpretation of You: AWWW FUCK THIS THREAD! IT FUCKIN SUCKS! FUCKIN IDOTS! FUCKIN BITCHES! FUCK YOU, FUCK THA WORLD, FUCK EVERYONE. RAAGE!!!! AAWWWWWW!

I may have slightly over-exaggerated but I think the overall feeling is spot on.

Am I sensing a pun when I read, and I quote "RAAGE!!!!"...? 

Around the Network

MGS4

I'm not a fan of either MGS or God of War, but I can at least say MGS has kept me interested enough to beat more then one game. Also there are alternatives for GoW, many I consider better (DMC for instance), but what alternative is ther for MGS? MGS is a fun game at least once, just the idea of these wacky conspiracy's get old to me. I don't really have anything good to say about either game, but I know the cinematic quality in MGS is pretty awesome, so it deserves credibility. Some of the bosses are unique and interesting, and for a game Snakes abilities make sense, and are pretty wacky. The only advantage GoW has over MGS4 is boss battles (Some of MGS's bosses are just dumb IMO), but overall MGS4 wins.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

A_C_E said:
Jay520 said:
A_C_E said:
Umm this whole thing is all messed up. You have Halo Reach ahead of everyone else who beat them in votes? Is this golf? Halo Reach got out voted so why is it in the top 3? If Halo Reach got out voted by GT5 then how did it finish ahead of it? Everyone knows that Reach got heavily out-voted meaning that this list is useless. Honestly, what does this list represent? It's not the most votes because GT5 and others got higher votes yet finished lower on the list so how do you get high up in the list?

It's bad enough people don't think when speaking, we don't need people creating threads with absolutely no idea on how to properly contruct a useful list. /rant

My interpretation of You: AWWW FUCK THIS THREAD! IT FUCKIN SUCKS! FUCKIN IDOTS! FUCKIN BITCHES! FUCK YOU, FUCK THA WORLD, FUCK EVERYONE. RAAGE!!!! AAWWWWWW!

I may have slightly over-exaggerated but I think the overall feeling is spot on.

something like this . "RAAGE"

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Kratos is too shallow and retarded. He killed his own family out of rage and somehow blames it on Ares. Seriously, it make's no sense. You can't trick someone into killing their wife and kids. I read the story on wiki and it still doesn't even make sense. And then Zeus betrays Kratos and kills him. But i don't sympathize or feel for Kratos, so I don't have a feeling a fulfillment when he kills them. Kratos has A LOT of backstory but it doesn't make him a better character. Snake has a personality, he learns and has ideals, he develops and suffers, I know Kratos suffers to, but it doesn't show, he's still the same douche. The games are still fun though and jawdropping, that's why I play them.

deskpro2k3 said:
A_C_E said:
Jay520 said:
A_C_E said:

something like this. "RAAGE"

yes, yes this.

@ jay520

imagine someone humble (like Burt Bacharach or someone with that kind of voice) reading you that post and you'll have an idea about how much energy I put into it, which wasn't too much... I'm always misunderstood.

Around the Network

I voted MGS4. I loved the presentation in God Of War III and also the epic atmosphere. However, story is important to me. I know the story was pretty horrendous in MGS4, but it was still more interesting to me than GoW III's. I personally prefer the gameplay in MGS4 and I'm also a bigger fan of the MGS series itself.

Haha I voted MGS4, god lord. Kratos and GoW has some insane fanbase XD

A_C_E said:

I know I feel like a retard giving Reach two lives. I should have put it in 8th place where GT5 is. But if you want I can switch GT5's position with Halo Reach

SqueakySamurai said:

Kratos is too shallow and retarded. He killed his own family out of rage and somehow blames it on Ares. Seriously, it make's no sense. You can't trick someone into killing their wife and kids. I read the story on wiki and it still doesn't even make sense. And then Zeus betrays Kratos and kills him. But i don't sympathize or feel for Kratos, so I don't have a feeling a fulfillment when he kills them. Kratos has A LOT of backstory but it doesn't make him a better character. Snake has a personality, he learns and has ideals, he develops and suffers, I know Kratos suffers to, but it doesn't show, he's still the same douche. The games are still fun though and jawdropping, that's why I play them.

Ares was control of his mind and body when he killed Kratos's wife and kid. You did know that right?

CGI-Quality said:
dsage01 said:
SqueakySamurai said:

Ares was control of his mind and body when he killed Kratos's wife and kid. You did know that right?

Apparently not.

No Kratos asked Ares to take control of his body so that he could have the powers to destroy his eniemes. That was clear in the ifrst God of War.