By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What do you think the future of this thread should be

Comparing Third Party Series 21 36.21%

Comparing Third Party Games 16 27.59%

Locked 20 34.48%

Total:57

GO GOWIII !!! :D

Around the Network

I am in a current state of shock looking at the results right now. I felt ashamed putting this one up because I thought it would be like 30-3 right now but God of War is winning by 6 votes! A heart attack looks pretty darn likely at the moment

MAKE THAT EIGHT VOTES MUGHHHGFFUKKKAAAS!

Uncharted 2. Superior SP and no QTE (which suck in almost all games and even in GoW games). Love some of the GoW3 set-pieces, but Uncharted 2 was better paced, more varied, had better narrative and much more involving gameplay as well as a good MP mode and a very fun coop mode.

Love GoW3 graphics though.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

20 votes now :D

Around the Network

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME RESULTS? I have NO idea what to vote on. I honestly love both games to death... this is so hard!!!!!!!!

EDIT: What will my inner Sony fanboy benifit from..
We have Uncharted 3 coming up, and Uncharted 2 needs no defending as its a 96 meta
We all want a GoW4 and it MIGHT come, might aswell give GoW3 a great one so if GoW4 comes, we can all say OH right GoW3 was amaazing, just look at its awesome Meta AND it outvoted Uncharted 2 :).

Yeah ill go with God of War 3 LOL

Uncharted 2 for me. After I Platinumed GOW 3, i didn't touch it. Uncharted 2 on the other hand...i love playing online, especially objective type games.

Simply for the replayability alone, i give it to Uncharted 2.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

AlkamistStar said:
Uncharted 2 for me. After I Platinumed GOW 3, i didn't touch it. Uncharted 2 on the other hand...i love playing online, especially objective type games.

He will come for you  >_<

Heavenly_King said:
AlkamistStar said:

He will come for you  >_<

Well that is true. God of War has little replayibilty 

I don't get it more people are saying they like Uncharted 2 but God of War keeps crushing it's ass really hard! 70-47 OMG this is really intense.