Comparing Third Party Games 16 27.59%

Locked 20 34.48%

Total:57

Bye God of War III.

Voted: Uncharted 2.

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
Anyway, onto this vote: Uncharted 2

No contest. Uncharted 2 had one of the best plots in a shooter I have ever seen, and Nathan Drake is funny. You rarely see a funny protagonist in a major shooter, usually your character is serious or mute. Great graphics, amazing pacing compared to the first, and well any other game. This is one of the rare games you can pick up, and have to force yourself to put down. Also at 10 hours long, it's longer then GoW, and with multiplayer, there is some replay.

Not a fan of God of War, at least not the console iterations. They strike me as a game purely about violence, there is little plot and well other then some very scripted boss fights, this game doesn't appeal to me at all.

lololol at serious or mute. But I did this round for you so no one gets an another fight with you about PS3 vs 360 games

25-23 this is in contest for the closest battle. I myself had a very hard time to figure out which one is better

dsage01 said:

lololol at serious or mute. But I did this round for you so no one gets an another fight with you about PS3 vs 360 games

No 360 will outvote GoW3 or Uncharted 2. They are Sony's best selling exclusives, and also their best rated ones. Good match though, hope Uncharted wins.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
dsage01 said:

No 360 will outvote GoW3 or Uncharted 2. They are Sony's best selling exclusives, 

What? GT5 outsold both of them and LBP outsold GOW3. If you count MGS4, then that outsold both of them too. LBP & LBP2 were rated higher than GOW3

Around the Network
dsage01 said:
25-23 this is in contest for the closest battle. I myself had a very hard time to figure out which one is better

It's not over yet. Give it a little more time.

Michael-5 said:
dsage01 said:

No 360 will outvote GoW3 or Uncharted 2. They are Sony's best selling exclusives, and also their best rated ones. Good match though, hope Uncharted wins.

halo can, PS gt series is best selling sony exclusive not these 2..........

Jay520 said:
Michael-5 said:
dsage01 said:

No 360 will outvote GoW3 or Uncharted 2. They are Sony's best selling exclusives, 

What? GT5 outsold both of them and LBP outsold GOW3. If you count MGS4, then that outsold both of them too. LBP & LBP2 were rated higher than GOW3

Well GT5 is also another big Sony IP, that game could topple these games. LBP as well, but GoW, Uncharted, and GT5 have bigger hardcore followings. I think a portion of the LBP audience is casual because I've seen girls (hot ones too) go out and buy LBP2 specifically, only a few days after it launched.

Wait..... I'm argueing too fast. I said no 360 exclusive will ever outvote Uncharted 2 or GoW3. I'm not wrong about that.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
Jay520 said:
Michael-5 said:

Well GT5 is also another big Sony IP, that game could topple these games. LBP as well, but GoW, Uncharted, and GT5 have bigger hardcore followings. I think a portion of the LBP audience is casual because I've seen girls (hot ones too) go out and buy LBP2 specifically, only a few days after it launched.

Wait..... I'm argueing too fast. I said no 360 exclusive will ever outvote Uncharted 2 or GoW3. I'm not wrong about that.

You said GOW3 and Uncharted 2 are Sony's best selling exclusives, which is wrong.

God dammit it's too close together!