What do you think the future of this thread should be

Comparing Third Party Series 21 36.21%

Comparing Third Party Games 16 27.59%

Locked 20 34.48%

Total:57
pezus said:
dsage01 said:
Wow I really can't believe GT5 is losing. Well it's still early

You can't believe VC is losing, yet you were surprised when the less popular Sony franchises were beating Microsoft's big guns.

I meant to say I can't beleive GT5 is losing. 

Around the Network

definitely VC, it was an incredible game, too bad sega stabbed it in the heart...would've became an established franchise if they kept it on the PS3

I'm sad because GT5 is loosing... the replay value in GT5 is something from another world with weekly updates.

Really tough choice to make here. VC.. the music is something I can never forget. The OST is also on the same bluray disc. Its a game i'll never give up in my collection. its a keeper so i'm stickin with VC.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
ethomaz said:
I'm sad because GT5 is loosing... the replay value in GT5 is something from another world with weekly updates.

exactly. Next to GTA 4 I think GT5 has the most replay value this gen. VC was a game I thought was in between FF and a normal JRPG game. I really didn't enjoy it at all.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
pezus said:
dsage01 said:
Wow I really can't believe VC is losing. Well it's still early

You can't believe VC is losing, yet you were surprised when the less popular Sony franchises were beating Microsoft's big guns.

Even more; Valkyria Chronicles is more "niche" than HEAVY RAIN, yet it's able to keep up with a giant like Gran Turismo 5. These results aren't indicative of anything except that VG Chartz users have certain preferences for specific brands/IPs, regardless of their real world popularity. Like any other forum.

It's a conspiracy actually, all the Nintendo and Microsoft fans have rallied together to take GT5 out!

Not played VC so not voting this round.

I can't believe my eyes. VC beat GT5 26-22! Wow this is really turning out to be unexpected

dsage01 said:
I can't believe my eyes. VC beat GT5 26-22! Wow this is really turning out to be unexpected

I knew it all along. Where are you Michael-5. It's time to bow down and accept me as the superior being!

Jay520 said:
dsage01 said:

I knew it all along. Where are you Michael-5. It's time to bow down and accept me as the superior being!

lol I can sense another argument coming oh gosh he ends up getting in an argument with everyone cause he prefers the 360 over PS3. lol that is just sad.

dsage01 said:
Jay520 said:
dsage01 said:

lol I can sense another argument coming oh gosh he ends up getting in an argument with everyone cause he prefers the 360 over PS3. lol that is just sad.

I wouldn't say being a 360 fan is sad. Everyone has their own opinion.