By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - I'll be right back, have to go masturbate.

well do ya?

Yes 23 21.30%

No 35 32.41%

Pics or it didn't happen. 35 32.41%

In the opposite sex's toilet. 3 2.78%

I would if I had a job. 6 5.56%

I do it at my desk/work area. 6 5.56%

Total:108

@work toilet.

Anyone else do this?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Why do you ask? Do you need a hand?

lol

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Just curious ... I can't be the only one. btw, I'm back now. :)

After reading all that I think you like to masturbate.

Anyone who's breaking the law is obvious a criminal.

*fist bump* During a boring day at the office, you have to entertain yourself some how. Yes mr chunk you are not alone.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
superchunk said:
Just curious ... I can't be the only one. btw, I'm back now. :)

Just curious... You also masturbate in your bed next to your wife in the morning, so is your sex life that bad or is it just that you need it way more often than your wife does?

We have sex quite often, but there always comes those extra times when going solo is needed.

You never do?

Machina said:
Hell no O_o

i bet it makes you fell good to know others do!

Machina said:
chocoloco said:
Machina said:
Hell no O_o

i bet it makes you fell good to know others do!

I never go anywhere near public toilets so it makes no difference to me. Just hope they wash their hands afterwards :/

That seriously sounds like obsessive compulsive disorder and I do wash. Not saying I do it often, but working in an office is booooring.

Machina said:
chocoloco said:
Machina said:

I never go anywhere near public toilets so it makes no difference to me. Just hope they wash their hands afterwards :/

That seriously sounds like obsessive compulsive disorder and I do wash. Not saying I do it often, but working in an office is booooring.

Don't even know where to begin. Being told I have a disorder by someone who just admitted to jerking off in the toilets at work is a whole new level of irony though.

Both weird imo.

Anyway, no.

Machina said:
chocoloco said:
Machina said:

Don't even know where to begin. Being told I have a disorder by someone who just admitted to jerking off in the toilets at work is a whole new level of irony though.

If you think I am serious you are dead wrong I do it all for the lulz.