By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why are Golden Sun games so good?

ArtofSoriku said:
No I wasn't hacked, I was just being a nutbag with nothing better to do then sit on a computer whilst drinking, and I got PO @ a few people on a previous thread, they know who they are.

so you did make that vagina thread? lol, idiot :P

Around the Network

GS was amazing, best GBA game ever.

mM

LOL yeah I was the freak behind the Vagina thread.

@ssj12,

Is it true that when you finish GS you can't play your file again, like that's it?

GS was amazing, best GBA game ever.

mM
ArtofSoriku said:
LOL yeah I was the freak behind the Vagina thread.

@ssj12,

Is it true that when you finish GS you can't play your file again, like that's it?

yep, its true, but you can restart on hard mode with all your stats from easy mode. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

GS was amazing, the best GBA game ever.

How are they going to contiune GS? they ended the series on the GBA.

mM
leo-j said:
GS was amazing, best RPG ever.

FIXED!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I hate that, I remember Sword of Mana was the same, once you reach the last area and save you can never ever go back out, even though there are side quests such as making all the enemies turn into a dark form after killing 999 of just the one type, stupidest thing ever, WTF were they thinking.

The legacy of goku series was awsome, they killed it with GT like they always do though.

mM