By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why are Golden Sun games so good?

ArtofSoriku said:

Who's ArtofAngels?

AoA your fine, you will be unbanned in a day or so on your main account, Naz only gave it like a 2 day ban.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

They are (Golden Sun games) I never was a fan of them and never heard of them.

Most be an underrated franchise in Japan and America.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial
Soriku said:
What about the story?

Epic story. In the first game, you're trying to stop people from releasing alchemy into the world or else it'll sink into chaos. In the second game, you're trying to release alchemy into the world or else it will die.

Soriku said:
ssj12 said:
Soriku said:
I haven't played a GS before, but I plan to get into the series with the Wii Golden Sun (confirmed by IGN) coming out. Anyway, I've seen a lot of hype for it. I saw vids and it seems like the "older" FFs (FF III, IV, V, VI, IX,). Even leo-j likes it! Why are they so good? The story?

Story, art style, puzzles, gameplay, the secret bosses in each game that are 1000 times stronger then the final boss. 

Now going by what the final bosses are... is the Wii Golden Sun games going to have a 4 headed dragon... lmfao

??? @Art YOU DID THAT COMMENT! I SAW IT!

lol

Golden Sun's boss = 2 headed dragon

Golden Sun Lost Ages = 3 headed dragon

So Wii Golden Sun = 4 headed dragon as final boss. 

I hope to god that the darn thing is hard to kill =/ I beat the GS and GSLA bosses in like 5 minutes.. the secret bosses took me like 10 times each to figure out weaknesses. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Story is awesome, Characters that aren't whinny or annoying. Solid gameplay, awesome secrets and puzzles that aren't too hard or too easy. My god puzzles nowadays seems like there were made for 3 year old.

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
ArtofSoriku said:

Who's ArtofAngels?

AoA your fine, you will be unbanned in a day or so on your main account, Naz only gave it like a 2 day ban.

Yeah I know I saw, it's tearing me up inside :(

Soriku, youtbe has nothing on GS for Wii, if there was something about it i'd know it already, you lie!

@jane

kirolos wtf?

Anyhow GS is amazing.

mM
Soriku said:
ssj12 said:
Soriku said:
ssj12 said:
Soriku said:
I haven't played a GS before, but I plan to get into the series with the Wii Golden Sun (confirmed by IGN) coming out. Anyway, I've seen a lot of hype for it. I saw vids and it seems like the "older" FFs (FF III, IV, V, VI, IX,). Even leo-j likes it! Why are they so good? The story?

Story, art style, puzzles, gameplay, the secret bosses in each game that are 1000 times stronger then the final boss. 

Now going by what the final bosses are... is the Wii Golden Sun games going to have a 4 headed dragon... lmfao

??? @Art YOU DID THAT COMMENT! I SAW IT!

lol

Golden Sun's boss = 2 headed dragon

Golden Sun Lost Ages = 3 headed dragon

So Wii Golden Sun = 4 headed dragon as final boss. 

I hope to god that the darn thing is hard to kill =/ I beat the GS and GSLA bosses in like 5 minutes.. the secret bosses took me like 10 times each to figure out weaknesses. 

Lol. Are enemies hard?

umm can be.. especially when you go into a battle where its 4 on 8. 

No I wasn't hacked, I was just being a nutbag with nothing better to do then sit on a computer whilst drinking, and I got PO @ a few people on a previous thread, they know who they are.

Soriku said:
ArtofSoriku said:
ssj12 said:
ArtofSoriku said:

Who's ArtofAngels?

Yeah I know I saw, it's tearing me up inside :(

Soriku, youtbe has nothing on GS for Wii, if there was something about it i'd know it already, you lie!

No, I meant GS GBA vids. And were you hacked? @ssj 4 on 8?

yep 4 of your characters on 8 enemies at once.