By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why are Golden Sun games so good?

The GBA versions were amazing for it's time, where are the links for the videos?

Around the Network
ArtofSoriku said:
The GBA versions were amazing for it's time, where are the links for the videos?

lol, i wonder who this could be.

Who's ArtofAngels?

ArtofSoriku said:

Who's ArtofAngels?

you :P

You have never played GS before??? You're dead to me. :P

Around the Network

Golden sun is not just the best rpg on the GBA, its THE BEST RPG IN THE HISTORY OF ANY GAME. Hey I even think its the best game ever made..

mM

They're great because it boasts an interesting concept and features a vast and interesting world. The idea of using your abilities both during battles and outside of them to solve puzzles offered a great balance. It was also praised because of it's great visuals - which are quite impressive for the GBA's standard.

I suggest you try GS1 and GS2 before you play the Wii version, even if it's just to know what you're getting yourself into...

Soriku said:
I haven't played a GS before, but I plan to get into the series with the Wii Golden Sun (confirmed by IGN) coming out. Anyway, I've seen a lot of hype for it. I saw vids and it seems like the "older" FFs (FF III, IV, V, VI, IX,). Even leo-j likes it! Why are they so good? The story?

Story, art style, puzzles, gameplay, the secret bosses in each game that are 1000 times stronger then the final boss. 

Now going by what the final bosses are... is the Wii Golden Sun games going to have a 4 headed dragon... lmfao

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

leo-j said:

Golden sun is not just the best rpg on the GBA, its THE BEST RPG IN THE HISTORY OF ANY GAME. Hey I even think its the best game ever made..

will you buy a wii for the new one?

Soriku said...

hi surfer_girl, thanks for having a so great blog.

First, i love you. Sorry, i just had to say that :)

Now I have a few questions for you:

Do you think we'll see a new RE game with classic RE gameplay for Wii? If so, when do you think it would be announced?

I read a rumour about a real Pokemon RPG for Wii, do you think this is true ?

What about the rumoured "Final fantasy killer" that Nintendo it's going to publish?

And my last question, can you tell us something about the Wii edition of Star Wars force unleashed ? Do you think it will be great or awful or just average?

Thanks once again!

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha