MvC3 EX
Pixeljunk Shooter 3
Slam Bolt Scrappers
Co-op Platformers
Jamestown
Good SoR like games.
Contra/Guardian Heroes esque stuff

Around the Network

Another MGS would be sweet. I really like the setup of Peace Walker and with dual analogs it would be so much better. They would enable dual analog use on PSP games that you download on the PSN right?

AdventWolf said:
Another MGS would be sweet. I really like the setup of Peace Walker and with dual analogs it would be so much better. They would enable dual analog use on PSP games that you download on the PSN right?

I think its up to the devs but yeah I'm sure many titles will support it. and yea psv upscales the games a bit too so they will look better

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Plants Vs. Zombies
FF Remake of 3,4,5,6
GTA
Lunar 2 Remake
Suikoden VI
Wild Arms
Persona
GTVita
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro
PS2 RPGs or maybe all kind of games
PSP Games HD

kurasakiichimaru said:
Plants Vs. Zombies
FF Remake of 3,4,5,6
GTA
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro
PSP Games HD

Definitely, I love old school platformers. I was just looking to buy the first game of the series.

Around the Network
AdventWolf said:
kurasakiichimaru said:
Plants Vs. Zombies
FF Remake of 3,4,5,6
GTA
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro
PSP Games HD

Definitely, I love old school platformers. I was just looking to buy the first game of the series.

Yeah, knowing vita had touch controls, it would also be interesting to see how they will implement it in the game.

I'd like to see some new IP's. that is all.

- Portable games.
- Something like Ace Attorney or Professor Layton would be sweet.
- Pick-up and play platformers.

- Disgaea

- Something Advance Wars-ish.

- New IP's, or new entries in existing ones, that makes good use of the console's features.

I want a new plataformer made by a big studio. I wonder why Sony stopped trying to cater Mario audience.

They need to make the new Crash. A character that represents Vita.

Also, they should make a pokemon-similar game but with cool features like amazing graphics, online play and VR. Commanding monsters using the microphone.....

Basically what I'm saying is that they need to do more Nintendo games, not PS3 games if they want the Vita to have extreme sucess. But not to copy blatantly, they need to add significantives features.

I hate how Mario is the unique plataformer alive these days...they need to create a "alternative" IP.

Ninpanda said:

2D side-scrollers, like, say, Mega Man. Just no shit voice acting or gameplay that feels like slow motion. The PSP Mega Men can be used as guidelines on what not to do.

GTA.

A Team Ico game. Probably wouldn't fit well on a handheld, but WHAT. THE FUCK. EVER.

Twisted Metal. (This one would definitely fit well on the system.)

New IPs should be a given.

They're working on The Last Guardian, so if you'e lucky you could see PSVita version.