By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guys...it happened...

I guess you are one of the lucky .02% failure rate that SoE claims for the PS3.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/136054/sony_claims_ps3_failure_rate_of_less_than_1_percent.html

I gotta call bullshit on that figure. My guess would be the PS3 failure rate to be around 4-5% at least.

Around the Network

Reading the title, I honestly thought you were going to say you finally got some pussy.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Reading the title, I honestly thought you were going to say you finally got some pussy.

From Sony because it is in the Sony discussion.  A video game company hooking it up for sure!

The Fury said:

Sorry to hear that.

My first 60gb, died from Blu-Ray disc drive failure I got a refurb which wasn't great and died, and now I'm on my 3rd which was free on warrenty of the 2nd. That's noisy as hell, my entire house can hear it when it's on. Yesterday (okay it was hottest day of the year here in the UK), it came up with a message saying the console is too hot.

So, this weekend, I'm backing up all my saves on PSNPlus (free because of PSN downtime) and then exchanging it at Gamestation using price matching, my local Gamestation have 120GBs for £155, so I'll get a slim for around £40. 1 Year Gamestation warranty.

Seems all good to me.

Its way to hot here apparently we r due a massive heat wave with tempretures in the 30's :(

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

bwahahahahah, my 60G PS3 is unbreakable, UNBREAKABLE!!!!!

(runs off to backup data)

Around the Network

Should've gotten a Wii. My launch day console still works like a charm :P