By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted Impressions...

DMeisterJ said:
Hilarious joke. Shams You should be ashamed of yourself. You are the only person who has said that they don't like this game. then to call the game "stoopid"? What a fanboy... :( I would have expected more from a mod. I'm so disappointed in you, I don't know what else to write. Just simply disappointed. Only a seven or ann eight at most? Wow. To downgrade the graphics shows how much of a anti-sony person you are. Your impressions weren't critical, they were biased. :(

Only person my ass, 360 and wii owners all the time take crap on how SMG is "average" or halo is "bland and basic"

Alot of people are dissapointed with the game, i was hearing of GOTY talk from sony fans on here for such a long time and it turned from GOTY game to a "good" game

Yes i believe he is biased, but the game is not that great according to most critics.

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

hoho love those comments:D

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

No, I'm not saying anyone who doesn't like it is a fanboy. His reasons make him look like one. Everything that he's griped about the game, I have never heard. I've never heard bad about the graphics except for the screen tearing, and some textures. He said the explosions looked bad. He said the game was too much shooting, even though it is a shooter? I don't understand his gripes with the game, they make no sense.

oh noes he is teh killer, come on its not like mario ressurects all the dead mushrooms.

uncharted was pretty good just too dam short.... of course if you sit there and try to find every little fault you will find some.. i can do that with any game.. i dont understand how someone can review something without even playing it though.. of course this is shams we're talking about though.. he's in the same category as Twestern and etc.....

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network

Let me get this straight...

You're a mod and you've seen someone play a certain game for 30 minutes and on that basis, you decide to write a negative rant about it and post it on a message board filled with fanboys.

That particular game is one of the most high-profile games this season for a certain console, right?

How can you not see the outcome of this?

You're giving your opinion on something you haven't played yet. So why didn't you write this the first time you saw gameplay footage of the game?

@ Kirby007

I love your trolling comments! :)

How can you not play a game yet give impressions on it? That means when you see a trailer, you can review a game. I didn't even read that you didn't play it. That makes it even worse. This thread must be a joke.

OMG you call my post trolling?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I give this thread two thumbs up!