By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the rarest videogame(s)/console(s) you own

i have ogre battle 64 and starcraft 64...i understand those are not common. i also have that second golden sun game.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

the rarest videogame i own with cover, disc etc?

Hidden Stroke 2 on PC. Game was released for 15 bucks in 2005. Now amazon lists only 2 used copys at a price point of 60euros (85 us dollar) and above.

For only 6years thats what i call an increase in value.

NES, SNES, Sega Genesis,

i need a N64

My PS3...and I have no valuable games, haha. Sold the ps2 and all of the games (none had any significant value). Brother took the N64 and all those games...some of which I'm sure are slightly valuable, dunno.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Original Mega Man X-X4
Chrono Trigger
Panzer Dragoon Saga - gonna sell this soon (value is over $400 atm)
Suikoden
Asure Dreams
FF7
FF8
FF9

I have more, but I can't think of them at the moment.

Edit: a few more

Ninja Gaiden Trilogy, Syndicate, Earthbound

Around the Network

I have a blue label copy of Demon Attack for Atari 2600. This makes it probably the rarest thing you're going to see in this thread.

I also have mint copies of Pitfall and Pitfall 2 for Atari 2600, a Virtual Boy, and Metroid Prime Trilogy, which is quickly becoming the most valuable game of this generation, selling for as much as $80 used in some places ($135 new on Amazon!).

SW-5120-1900-6153

Up until recently, I owned Bubble Bobble 2, which I found out was apparanetly pretty rare as it was selling for $100. Needless to say I sold that game pretty damn quick after I found that out.

Demon Attack - Atari 2600 value

30 Day Average Used Price: $0.59
30 Day Average New Price: $21.24

Yes it is rare, but definitely not the most valuable.

Oblivion86 said:

Demon Attack - Atari 2600 value

30 Day Average Used Price: $0.59
30 Day Average New Price: $21.24

Yes it is rare, but definitely not the most valuable.

It's a blue-label copy. Still not very valuable, but it's worth literally about twenty times that of a regular copy.

Either way, this thread's about rarity, not value.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I have a boxed (green box) Adams Grandstand Match of the Day 2000 from the 70's and a (boxed) Nintendo Color TV Game 6 from 1977, don't know how valuable they are and don't really care.