By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Game I'm most Excited For?

It's not Uncharted 3, It's not White Knight Chronicles 2, Arkham City, The MGS HD Collection, Gears 3, AC: REV, Deus Ex, Catherine, Resistance 3 or even NBA 2k12....no the game I am most excited for this year....The Witcher 2. I remember seeing the orignal Witcher and was so pissed that I couldn't afford a PC that could play it Effectively. Now I find out it's sequel which is EVEN BETTER is coming to consoles? I feel like going ape-shit.

Which begs the question, what game are you most excited for this year...did it come out already? Why are you hyped for it?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

Skyrim

Zelda SS, followed by Xenoblade Chronicles and then The Last Guardian. After those come Mario Kart 3D and then Super Mario 3D.

For all of them, I loved previous games in the series/by the developer. I am certain these games won't let me down.

This year? Skyrim, no doubts about it, though Dark Souls comes as a close second. But overall, nothing comes close as my expectations for Mass Effect 3. March 6 2012 is still so far away....

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Dark Souls...

...AKA the superior RPG This year!

Around the Network

This year? Uncharted 3... I will buy the next month a HDTV 3D for it.

Halo 4. Nuff said.

Probs The Witcher 2 as well now that its coming to consoles, as i dont have a powerful enough pc to play it.

Would've been mass effect 3 before it was pushed back.

Now its uncharted 3.

Mass Effect 3 and MGS: Rising are my most anticipated games of 2012

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi