By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2.5 million men in the UK too fat to see their own penis.

darthdevidem01 said:
:-0

I dunno where these people come from I haven't seen so many overweight people at Uni or in the supermarket!

Obviously go to a fast food resturaunt or buffet. 

Around the Network

Source is broken?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

yahoo seems to have taken down or moved the article for some reason so i have found the original article and replaced the source with it.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

well here in australia we are the most sports mad country in the world yet according to government figures 50% of us are over weight making us fatter than the US on an per capita basis. So i guess we like to watch then do. We also booze a hell of a lot.

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

mchaza said:
well here in australia we are the most sports mad country in the world yet according to government figures 50% of us are over weight making us fatter than the US on an per capita basis. So i guess we like to watch then do. We also booze a hell of a lot.

Overweight according to BMI is not perfect. I think my BMI is like 0.2 aboove the normal range (18.5-24.5) and get I have visible abs and a 31 inch waist. There is a big and growing culture of bodybuilding/being really muscular in the the west, and while there are also lots of fat people, BMI often groups everyone together.