By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tear it a new one.

So the holiday has come and gone. Hopefully you got what you asked for, or atleast got what you had coming to you. Sometimes alas wanting is better then having. Especially when you discover that game you wanted is actually a steaming pile of radioactive waste not fit for human consumption. The kind of game that leaves you guilt stricken and ashamed of yourself. Well thats what this thread is about self recrimination and vengeance. Let forth your unseemly bile on a game that you think really deserves it the more entertaining your rant the better. The more slanderous the better.

The ground rules.

Rule 1. 

You must choose one game you personally own right now at this very moment. Not games you used to own, or games your renting. Games you sold aren't depriving you anymore, and if your renting games what are you out fifty cents. Really how tragic for you. No list that game on your shelf you despise.

Rule 2.

No fanboyism if you don't own that game shut the hell up. In other words if you don't own that console and that game on that console then you don't have squat to say on the subject. You haven't felt the disappointment, and your petty motives only soil this thread. This thread is not about the console war its about fellow posters taking a pound of flesh back. 

Rule 3.

So you have decided your going to ignore the rules. In doing so you consent that any other poster in this thread has the right to tear you a new one in the form of verbal abuse, and you have no right to respond in kind. So before you bring your trash talk about a game you don't own, and your desire to spread what amounts to Bullshit think long and hard. We know your full of it, and it might amuse us to no end to get in all those insults we have wanted to sling at you. Within forum rules of coarse. Remember by trolling this thread you are asking fellow posters to insult you, and you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Rule 4.

Isn't it a shame that I have to make these rules to keep fanboys from infesting this thread with their anti console rhetoric. Flame away, and here is a example of what I am talking about.

http://calloftheday.net/?p=128

Around the Network

Well I usually ensure that a game is of high quality when I purchase it, so none of my owned games are "steaming piles".

However, I will say, I was bitterly disappointed with Metal Slug Anthology for Wii. The games are still fantastic, but the whole thing is rather sloppily put together and none of the control schemes are really comfortable.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

hahahah pimpcoop should come and let off his steam here, oh yes... games... well i got a watch for christmas that DIDNT have any games on it! WHAT IS THIS!!! PHONES HAVE GAMES! SONY PS3 amongst everything it does it plays games! WHY NOT WATCHES! even nintendo made a game n watch series! bad Puma sports watch brand! Puma if ur listening, PUT GAMES ON ALL UR WATCHES! i dont even wear watches... i dont know y my auntie got me one :S

Keep it real guys, dont hate mario, hate the player

Currently playing:
Geometry Wars galaxies, Animal Crossing wild world, Pangya swing with style, SSX Blur

I was really, really, really disappointed in Sonic and the Secret Rings. I know Sonic games have been really bad for a while but I never owned a fifth or sixth generation console but I did play Sonic Rush and thought it was super awesome... so (remembering how great Sonic games were in the before time, in the long long ago) I really had high expectations for this game and then I got it and the camera was so terrible and the controls so awful that it was nearly unplayable. I would have traded it in, but my roomate liked it for some reason, so on the shelf it is.

Well, all last year I was playing Baiten Kai-- wait, I liked that one.

Erm, well, my Wii came with Wii Spo-- no, Wii Sports is awesome, and one of the best ways to spend a Shabbos (unless you keep Shabbos)

I bought Wii Pla-- actually, aside from that stupid bubble game, I like Wii Play too.

Um... Metroid! Metroid Prime 3: Corrup-- no, no. That's an awesome game.

Oh well, I can't complain about *any* game I currently have. Guess I shouldn't participate in this thread.

Around the Network

yeah i agree, sonic rush is awesome, sonic rush adventure is prolly even better but the secret rings cold have done with better controles. Like I can see what their trying to do with the game play and its pretty awesome to play once u get the hang of it but for a simple game the controles definatly took some co-ordination and getting used to. Sega will work out how to mix motion controles with buttons soon enough i hope

Currently playing:
Geometry Wars galaxies, Animal Crossing wild world, Pangya swing with style, SSX Blur

hmmm looks like nothings been torne a new anything dodece, must have been a good christmas season as far as video game presents go

Currently playing: