By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Can I get a sexy AMEN!

Now let me ask you: Is there something sexier than the combination of a hot woman and money?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

JEMC is correct. I did not lock the other thread, but there were definitely some things in there that should not be shown, which I can see for the reason of lock. (And Kirby, be thankful someone didn't dish out bans. I would have if I were the enforcer on it, since both the crossers I saw were posted by you.)

Anyway, thread at hand. This is what I'm using as my current wallpaper. I'd probably peg it as 16+, though everything in it is street-legal:

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Thanks for the clarification.

As for your wallpaper... I'd use something like this

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

dunno001 said:

JEMC is correct. I did not lock the other thread, but there were definitely some things in there that should not be shown, which I can see for the reason of lock. (And Kirby, be thankful someone didn't dish out bans. I would have if I were the enforcer on it, since both the crossers I saw were posted by you.)

Anyway, thread at hand. This is what I'm using as my current wallpaper. I'd probably peg it as 16+, though everything in it is street-legal:

Come on dunno posting guys is one thing, but why the cartoons?

this seemed to be a favourite from the last thread, so im gonna repost before finding a new pic to post

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
chocoloco said:

Come on dunno posting guys is one thing, but why the cartoons?

Hmm... because I'm an anime fan? I do have some pics of real guys also. See?

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

well each person has its own taste....

and 2 show that sexy doesn't ean nude per se

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Any woman who fight for justice is the woman for me.

Anyone who's breaking the law is obvious a criminal.

@CaptainObvious. You can keep your Supergirl, I have an angel!