By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Missing in Action: The games that you actually wanted to see at this E3

Final Fantasy XV
Tekken X Street Fighter...
Heck was Tekken Tag 2 there?

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Nintendo  Y U NO Xenoblade+LastStory??

I was shocked at the lack of coverage for Metro: Last Light. I know it was there but it was barely noticed. I wanna know what they're doing with the stealth!

Metal Gear Solid: Rising, Prince of Persia 2008 Sequel, a Banjo Game, Halo Wars 2, Alan Wake 2, Viva Pinata Kinect, Milo and Kate, Grand Theft Auto V, Burnout, Shadow Complex 2 and Splinter Cell.

Needless to say I was very let down.

Splinter Cell 6

Rainbow Six

Tales of ANYTHING DAMMIT

Dead Space 3

Pikmin 3

Ryse

Halo 4

TLG

HOWEVER. They did have gameplay of Dark Souls and Bioshock Infinite so to me . . . it could've been worse.

Kinda.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
Seece said:
Metal Gear Solid: Rising, Prince of Persia 2008 Sequel, a Banjo Game, Halo Wars 2, Alan Wake 2, Viva Pinata Kinect, Milo and Kate, Grand Theft Auto V, Burnout, Shadow Complex 2 and Splinter Cell.

Has anything been said about this??? I haven't seen anything!! - Would be SO awesome!!

miz1q2w3e said:
Seece said:

Has anything been said about this??? I haven't seen anything!! - Would be SO awesome!!

Nope

Pikmin 3, Zangeki (although I knew there was next to no chance on that one), Xenoblade, Last Story, some actual Wii U games..

Seece said:

I thought Molyneux said that elements from Milo and Kate were rolled into what became Fable: The Journey

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Seece said:

I thought Molyneux said that elements from Milo and Kate were rolled into what became Fable: The Journey

All the shit parts we didn't see of Milo and Kate? that Fable game looks abysmol.