By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I cant talk about TLOU demo unfortunately

Heres something I can tell you though, Assassins Creed Liberation on Vita and AC3 on PS3 share what Sony is calling cross goods. What this means is that items and weapons you unlock in Liberation can be shared and ported over into Creed 3 and vice versa. I know Sony mentioned it briefly at E3 but its going to be an extensive system and works both ways. Thus if youve unlocked better and more useful weapons in one game and want to use them to help you in a tricky part of the other game you can share the items over.

Pretty sweet

Around the Network

ooh excellent. Thanks a lot for sharing that info :D

and also about gamescom, here's what's on the flyer/schedule or w/e it's called lol

"Last year we tried something a little different at Gamescom. Straight after the PlayStation conference we ushered five of the greatest minds in modern gaming (including Sony’s Shuhei Yoshida, development legend Mark Cerny and thatgamecompany’s Kellee Santiago) into a room and let them chew over what they thought gaming would look like in 2021. The resulting hour-and-a-bit offered some fascinating discussion.

Duly, we’re doing it again this year, only this time the panel will be chiming in on the ‘Games as Art’ debate. Are games art? What defines an ‘art game’? What drives development of titles like Journey and The Unfinished Swan? To field these topics, we have another stellar panel of experts lined up:

Shuhei Yoshida, President, Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios
Ian Dallas, Co-founder and Creative Director, Giant Sparrow (The Unfinished Swan)
Kellee Santiago, former Co-founder, thatgamecompany
Alex Evans, Co-founder, Media Molecule
Adam Volker, Moonbot Studio (Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler)
… and a special guest working on a currently unannounced project!"

There will also be a panel afterwards :)
some info on that can be found here
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=40294758&postcount=206

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

http://andriasang.com/con22g/yamauchi_china_joy/

Yamauchi talks gt6 and gt vita. Nothing too interesting

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

he is basiocally saying nothing

but it makes me think GT vita will not be at gamescom :( so wtf is this japanese studio game

a new Ape Escape?

oh and here's a move list for all 6 playable characters in the PS All stars beta. Big thanks goes out to CC and Tribal over at GAF

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=40294758&postcount=206

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

So after lurking for so long I think I'm going to start talking more often....gets so boring being anti-social ^.^ and this is the most peaceful place to start

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
he is basiocally saying nothing

but it makes me think GT vita will not be at gamescom :( so wtf is this japanese studio game

a new Ape Escape?

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/07/rumour_new_playstation_move_title_to_debut_at_gamescom

Booo...

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

@ ikol

Cool welcome to Vgchartz!

ikol said:
So after lurking for so long I think I'm going to start talking more often....gets so boring being anti-social ^.^ and this is the most peaceful place to start

Welcome friend. love you you avatar.

Soul sacrifice for the win.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Thanks Ben :D

nen-suer I have little faith that those games will be good but I'll save my disappointment until after I've seen it. Idk I just like to think someone will do something good with it

also thanks SS is one the vita games I'm most excited to see how it turns out