By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Cod is a pretty set in stone template. It would be very hard to fuck up.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
kivi95 said:

No it would NOT be a good idea at all. They are not good dev + they just released the resistance game. Which means they can't have worked for that long on this game or just a half team have been working on this game.(and they are already a small team)

I don't think they're really as bad a dev as people make out.  They're just kind of slightly-above-average, but their work is often compared with the Sony first party studios who's work (in my opinion) is stellar.

And besides, every "bad" dev can get better over time.  Lest we forget that Sony Bend (one of my favourite studios, creators of Syphon Filter but more recently Uncharted: Golden Abyss) put out Bubsy 3D - which is widely regarded as one of the worst games of all time.

The time of it would be a factor though, sure, and probably the stopping point in the rumour.  I don't really believe it to be true in all honesty, was just discussing it!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Yeah I don't think it's a good idea either..even if this cod game turns out to be a masterpiece, it will be off to a horrible start thanks to the relatively poor reception Nhilistic has among the media and gamers alike. I heard this rumor at Gaf and I HOPE it's not true at all..cuz that would suck

on other news...some lucky sobs are playing the PS All stars beta right now >_> apparently it's an online only beta and is available for HK only (I think it's HK only..the japanese psn might have it too)

Over at PS blog they said that we will get the beta around early august :D so not a long wait!

What you serious, check psn store......................... holy sh*t your right

lol as I expected ps+ exclusive .9 rated the beta so far with an average of 3.33 O_o

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

i liked resistance burning skies, so if they indeed are making the cod on psvita i will buy it. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I'm reading impressions of the game over at gaf and they seem to be having a blast...I hate them lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/current/072512/olfsi_072512-2.aspx For those don't own a Vita already there's a pretty good promotion over Gamestop: Buy a PSVita and Get one of those games (MLB2012, gravity rush, unit13 or resistance) and a 4GB MC for FREE!!...

on the other hand... about characters for playbattleRoyal.. Ico+Yorda could make a nice team kinda like the Ice climber... Only get out if you hit yorda KO her... XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I'm reading the gaf thread with the guys in the PSASBR beta..so jealous right now ;_:

EDit: haha shit I posted almost exactly the same thing as mugen ..

Sal.Paradise said:

I'm reading the gaf thread with the guys in the PSASBR beta..so jealous right now ;_:

hahahha niceee. I guess we are both in pain...F U GAF lol seriously hearing those guys having such a great time is just so frustrating! Especially stuff about super vs super fights are great. Combat seems to be very fast and intense as well so those who thought the game might be slow have no reason to worry.

I hope we get the beta early August

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

BasilZero said:
Sal.Paradise said:

Lucky bastards :(

I wanna beta test a game T.T

Only game I've been beta testing is DOTA2 if you can even call it that lawl.

This year alone I was in the private betas for starhawk and LBP karting

why I share this info? no perticular reason

:P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I've never been in a beta...