By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
kivi95 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
yep I'm a little annoyed as well..I mean i wasn't gonna pick it up anyway with so many other games i want to purchase first but god damn man..how lazy can you get! 0_0 I hope (and I think now it's a definite thing) the game will flop hard

Hopefully it will and I just feel sorry for the people who will be picking this up and getting dissapointed that their are just 3tracks and 5cars :(

yeah i hope the sales people (if they buy this in shops) will guide them towards better racing games that deserve their money like the WipeOut 2048.

one good (well kinda) thing about this whole situation is that, it seems porting games seem to be VERY easy between the platforms. I expect to see many android/iOs games coming to psv so there won't be any droughts....really hope Infinity Blade makes it over, heard good things about it

ALSO on a positive note, with the reveal of MK Vitality, the PSV already has almost all the major fighting franchises already!

Tekken - Tekken Tag 2 (this is kind of a rumor not but we have leaked images that seems to be legit..besides it's bound to happen anyways)
Street Fighter - Sf vs Tekken
Marvel vs Capcom - Ultimate MvC 3
BlazBlue - BlazBlue CS2 Extend
Mortal Kombat - MK Vitality (kind of a clever name)

so the only franchises left at the moment are, Dead or Alive (not a fan of the series so don't really care personally), Virtua fighter, king of Fighters and Soul Calibur. wouldn't be surprised to hear Vita games from few of these franchises by next TGs as well :D....feels gooooood to be a fighting game + PSV fan

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Namco is doing this completely wrong.

You want to go that route and give only 3 tracks and 5 cars? Alright, then only charge $5.

$40+ is bullshit and a complete rip-off.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY should be okay with this because you know what they say right?
Give them an inch and they will walk a mile.

If anyone supports this then they will only themselves to blame if and when this gets worse down the road. Vote with your wallet and nip this bad behaviour in the bud. This is blatant disrespect to the consumers. They obviously think we are really THAT stupid.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Vita's launch window is insane.

yeah I agree completely. Give your money to the games/devs that deserve it...hell I will be buying Orc Attack way before Ridge racer

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Wagram said:

could this be one of the best launch line ups ever?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Wagram said:

Better than anything I have seen in the past. I've never once even given a thought of buying a system at launch but I might have too this time.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Wagram said:

It is on paper, but then lots of systems had great launch line ups on paper. Like before we actually played Red Steel or Perfect Dark Zero or whatever. Still crazy amounts of games which I'm sure will be great, throw in all the fighting games, Sonic, Rayman and whatever else and it's got some depth too it too.

Bit worried about it long term but I guess you've just got to make a leap of faith if you want the thing. Doesnt feel like any of the big western publishers (EA, Acti, Ubi etc) want to put anything behind the device (Or handhelds in general tbh) which would really hamper the Vita long term. On the other hand it's digital distribution focus and the apparent easy developement mean we should see tons of cool indie stuff and smaller titles, I hope :/.

February can't come soon enough, think I'm commited to getting a launch Vita as good as now. Just my PS3 YLOD last month so I'm a bit iffy that the launch models will all eventually break like every other Sony console lol. Things tend to get cheaper fast in the UK too.. 3DS was £230 solo at it's pre-order launch price... quickly dropped to £160 with a game lol.

kivi95 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
yep I'm a little annoyed as well..I mean i wasn't gonna pick it up anyway with so many other games i want to purchase first but god damn man..how lazy can you get! 0_0 I hope (and I think now it's a definite thing) the game will flop hard

Hopefully it will and I just feel sorry for the people who will be picking this up and getting dissapointed that their are just 3tracks and 5cars :(

Seriously?! Only 3 tracks and 5 cars? Does that even make it a game?! It doesn't to me and I sincerely hope that it's not true. If it is true and comes out at $40+, then Namco can go burn (since they would seem to be doing something like milking DLC for it).

Degausser said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Wagram said:

It is on paper, but then lots of systems had great launch line ups on paper. Like before we actually played Red Steel or Perfect Dark Zero or whatever. Still crazy amounts of games which I'm sure will be great, throw in all the fighting games, Sonic, Rayman and whatever else and it's got some depth too it too.

Bit worried about it long term but I guess you've just got to make a leap of faith if you want the thing. Doesnt feel like any of the big western publishers (EA, Acti, Ubi etc) want to put anything behind the device (Or handhelds in general tbh) which would really hamper the Vita long term. On the other hand it's digital distribution focus and the apparent easy developement mean we should see tons of cool indie stuff and smaller titles, I hope :/.

February can't come soon enough, think I'm commited to getting a launch Vita as good as now. Just my PS3 YLOD last month so I'm a bit iffy that the launch models will all eventually break like every other Sony console lol. Things tend to get cheaper fast in the UK too.. 3DS was £230 solo at it's pre-order launch price... quickly dropped to £160 with a game lol.

well we do have titles like MK, tekken, Ninja gaiden, Assassins Creed, COD, Bioshock etc. coming to the system, so I don't think it's bad at all..but its true that its still on paper though, hopefully it will turn out good. I also agree on the ease of development bit, I think this is great news for us, I honestly don't think we will see major droughts in sw for PSV

I'm also VERY happy with all the new IPs for the system already, Gravity Rush, Alien Spidey, SumiOni, Escape Plan have really impressed me so far. and it seems many are trying to try new things out with the system as well, so I'm hopeful for continued support.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Wagram said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Wagram said:

Better than anything I have seen in the past. I've never once even given a thought of buying a system at launch but I might have too this time.

yeah I'm very very pleased..the ONLY thing that can make this system any better at this point would be news of Vita versions of Type0 and Valkyria Chronicles 3! that would make it absolutely perfect for me

@machina: on the psblog they said they will bring out more info on the launch real soon. So I don't think it will take much longer for the boxarts to get finalized..I REALLY hope they keep the same boxart as Japan for Gravity Rush tho ...I LOVE IT!

@mastervg: yeah, it's really really lazy effort. shame on them

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!