By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

urban trails looks awesume

I luvvved Ys Seven and that adopts its party system.

Vita is going to be ARPG/JRPG heaven!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

urban trails looks awesume

i so agree and can't wait

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
hatmoza said:

Wait? What did I do? D:

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

shuraiya said:
It's good that all these games are coming to the Vita, but I would still like to see more new IPs.

i'm sure Vita will be a new IP heaven or safehaven lol.

hatmoza said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
hatmoza said:

Wait? What did I do? D:

ARPG/JRPG heaven. i thought it was a play on words like for instance (a JRPG heaven or something like that lol)

Around the Network

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/88502/sony-vodafone-preferred-partner-for-playstation-vita-3g-in-europe/

so what do you guys from Europe think?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

vodafone are fairly good in the UK, but I don't know too many people on the network, so many vita news story's here its insane o_0

Vodaphone are good but I'm not with them so screw em!! :D

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Vodafone are good, they're my cellphone service provider. I'll get the wifi model though, i bet 3g wont be cheap

good to see the feedback is at least better than that for AT&T :P but yeah I'm getting the wifi model as well

and a detailed preview for lil and laarg adventure Escape Plan ("i'm really starting to get hyped for this game)

"Meet Lil and Laarg.

They need your help. Trapped in a labyrinthine laboratory most devious, the hapless duo require guidance past hazards such as giant fan blades, spike walls, and crackling arcs of electricity. Priority number one: Survive. It's time for an Escape Plan.

EP dips its brush into the monochrome grayscale palette of French formalist films and early Walt Disney cartoons mixed with a character design seemingly sprung from the surrealist mind of Magritte. The stylized industrial backgrounds tussle with the glossy blacks of Lil and Laarg's appearance, turning them into roving inkblots on the screen. Musical accompaniment includes Edvard Grieg's "In the Hall of the Mountain King." If your head hasn't spun off your neck by now because of this jumble of kookiness, you've more willpower than I.

In development for the PlayStation Vita as a launch title for the handheld's February 22 release by Fun Bits Interactive, a team comprised of some of the minds behind the eccentric downloadable title Fat Princess, EP brings simple platforming and timing puzzles infused with the Vita's multi-touch controls. You can poke and slap at Lil or Laarg using gestural swipes to make them heed your commands, but the interaction doesn't stop there.

Interactive objects form a major piece of every puzzle. Urging Lil and Laarg toward that glowing exit sign is a good start, but they aren't exactly aware of any dangers -- often leading to hilariously comical (and often blood-splattered) results complete with an audience laugh track.

Using the Vita's rear touch panel, you need to push, pull, prod, raise, and lower various obstacles, such as recessed platforms and metal panels, with careful timing. Succeed, and it's onto the next screen as the crowd cheers. Screw up, and the ghostly white number splashed across Lil and Laarg's chests increases by one, tauntingly recording each failure like a malevolent tattoo.

Like most games of its ilk, EP's puzzles grow more diverse and complex as you progress through its 80 levels. Both characters offer slapstick solutions beyond lateral trudging that causes some genuine smiles. Lil can take a swig from a coffee machine that gives him enough jitters to surge forward at blinding speed for a split second, an important tool for precision puzzles (usually of the giant-flyswatter variety). Laarg, being, well...large, can smash through weak sections of the floor using his considerable girth, flattening anything underneath -- and yes, that includes poor Laarg himself if you miss that mattress down below.

Escape Plan's cage-like environment doesn't evoke a dour sense of the macabre. Instead, Fun Bits wants Lil and Laarg's multiple methods of punching out from life to serve as a tongue-in-cheek educational experience. The totalitarian vibe combined with cartoonish satire echoes fond memories of Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, a comparison I don't usually pull out often. And while the game's muted lighting looks very similar to fellow indie title Limbo, it certainly doesn't carry the same emotional baggage. As part of the Vita's February 22 launch lineup, Escape Plan will assuredly add some steam to the handheld's momentum out of the gate, and Lil and Laarg's escapades are certainly something to look forward to in early 2012."

http://bitmob.com/articles/its-the-little-things-escape-plans-colorless-whimsy

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!