By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
BasilZero said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
I will probably pick a class that isn't the "warrior class" since it will be overused. Maybe some long range fighter if there is one.

Does the game go by the same principle as the MMORPG o.O? If so, I'll be Paladin *_*!

Hm, I've never played the game on PC but I'd imagine it has all the standard classes. Just how many classes are there, for the mmo?

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
I will probably pick a class that isn't the "warrior class" since it will be overused. Maybe some long range fighter if there is one.

Here are the classes :D check it out and see what character you guys like ;)

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/12/a-look-at-the-character-classes-and-new-screens-of-ragnarok-odyssey/

oh and I just read that Ragnarok O will definitely be a retail release

Ohh, nice!! I think I'm leaning towards hunter or hammersmith. Those screenshots.....MY GOD. This game can't get here sooner enough!

TheKoreanGuy said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
TheKoreanGuy said:

Here are the classes :D check it out and see what character you guys like ;)

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/12/a-look-at-the-character-classes-and-new-screens-of-ragnarok-odyssey/

oh and I just read that Ragnarok O will definitely be a retail release

Ohh, nice!! I think I'm leaning towards hunter or hammersmith. Those screenshots.....MY GOD. This game can't get here soon enough!

yeah it's a real beauty. Siliconera once called it a mix between DMC and MonHun :D which is exactly why I'm excited for it..the gameplay looks lot faster than a MH game

and here's a preview if anyone is interested

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/23/hands-on-ragnarok-odyssey-and-its-flashy-orc-hunting/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

haha I doubt there will be that many Basil :D of the ones I posted earlier..any role you like?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

^Holy S---

Yeah, I don't think all those will be in Odyssey lol

Around the Network

I used to love being Priest on Ragnarok Online, so I'm going for support in Odyssey: Cleric! Hopefully it plays like Priest from RO :D Love being support, healing and buffing everyone :D

I'm so in for a VGChartz Party of Ragnarok Odyssey.

Well I played RO on PC after finding some (H) Doujins about the game... I wanted to try a Valkyrie.. but then I discovered that Valkyries are some high level enemies.. so I dropped the game... :( WHY?! WHY Is named Ragnarok and I can't be a Valkyrie?! WHYYYY?!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

By the way another PSV game got on top10 in japan... Ciel no Surge debuted with 33k+.. not bad... for a niche game and new IP rigth?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

33k? what the ..that's amazing! 0_0 new ip and an extremely niche looking game Without digital copies too...impressive

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I have a feeling that no matter how well Ciel no surge does it's not coming to NA which is sad because I want it. Ragnarok Odyssey is a day 1 buy for me ^-^.