By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Physical release of Uncanny Valley is coming:

https://signatureeditiongames.com/collections/ps-vita-games/products/uncanny-valley-signature-edition-vita

Around the Network

Apparently a new Digimon cyber is going to be announced at Jump mag (should come out in a day or 2). I loved the first one so I hope its not ps4 only.

NesFe said:
Apparently a new Digimon cyber is going to be announced at Jump mag (should come out in a day or 2). I loved the first one so I hope its not ps4 only.

Gonna be interesting to see where it comes. Bamco have already said that Accel World vs. SAO is the last SAO game on Vita, so I think they'll be done with it for "bigger" games by the end of the year. But if Cyber Sleuth 2 releases this year, there's a chance I guess (although chances of it coming west might be a bit slim),

Kresnik said:
NesFe said:

Gonna be interesting to see where it comes. Bamco have already said that Accel World vs. SAO is the last SAO game on Vita, so I think they'll be done with it for "bigger" games by the end of the year. But if Cyber Sleuth 2 releases this year, there's a chance I guess (although chances of it coming west might be a bit slim),

Then my only hope would be a ps4/psvita release with the Asia verison getting a English sub.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Kresnik said:

Then my only hope would be a ps4/psvita release with the Asia verison getting a English sub.

Ditto. Though I'm still bitter we didn't get an English version of Next Order.

I do have to wonder whether English-Asian physical releases being a thing by the time this comes out. We've had Super Robot Wars V this year, but there's nothing else announced from Bamco and Accel World is only getting a digital release in the region.

Around the Network

Shit, I forgot about Namco's SAO comment...

I lost interest in SAO games, but I just hope this doesn't mean no more vita games (Just Cyber 2 releasing on vita this year is fine by me  ).

Finally caught up with the thread. Awesome work Kresnik for all the information and passion for Vita. it's inspiring. :)

I am planning to buy a Vita this year. I am just looking for a cheap white color one. I was hoping to purchase it this month with P4G while preparing for P5 but due to a some financial problem it will be delayed.

When your body is ready then that happens. Such luck. :(

Yay, vita/ps4 if true
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hackers Memory

PS4/PSV

new Protag: Amazawa Keisuke (name can be changed)
More than 320 Digimon
Game also includes the entirety of the original Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth game.

Tentomon and Gotsumon seem to be two of the starters.

From gaf

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Finally caught up with the thread. Awesome work Kresnik for all the information and passion for Vita. it's inspiring. :)

I am planning to buy a Vita this year. I am just looking for a cheap white color one. I was hoping to purchase it this month with P4G while preparing for P5 but due to a some financial problem it will be delayed.

When your body is ready then that happens. Such luck. :(

Cheers Noctis. I love bringing the news. Hope you enjoy your Vita when you get it!

NesFe said:
Yay, vita/ps4 if true
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hackers Memory

PS4/PSV

new Protag: Amazawa Keisuke (name can be changed)
More than 320 Digimon
Game also includes the entirety of the original Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth game.

Tentomon and Gotsumon seem to be two of the starters.

From gaf

That made me think it was an expanded re-release, but the same guy from GAF is saying it's an asset re-use sequel like Tales of Xillia 2.

I'm okay with that. Though I don't know what its chances of coming west are then :(

My immediate thought was that its a sequel in the same area and reusing assets. I'm perfectly fine with that.

It would really suck if its just an expanded release because I've already played the game twice and I have no interest in starting again. Anyways, I'm going with a sequel with reused assets to keep myself happy ^^