By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
BlowoverKing said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Nice! Sigh, I miss manuals.

Have you played Xeodrifter before? I beat it on Vita a few weeks ago. A humble but fun Metroidvania.

I'm pretty sure I got it for free fro PS+ but never really gave it any time. I'm usually pretty bad at these games though lol.

I already defeated the game, i only tried it recently after sitting on my download list for months. It's a good retro game, you can finish it in a very few hours, very entertaining and challenging at times.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
DemoniOtaku said:

I wonder is why SONY haven't enlarged the size of the carts? they said when the Vita was presented that the game carts could be up to 16gb... I'm sure that a 8gb cart could be cheaper than two of 4gb. Their support on Vita is crappier the more you think about it.. Sony You Suck!

They cut support in like 2012.  We're not gonna get bigger carts in 2016, lol.

And tbh, we needed bigger carts in 2012.  Assassin's Creed Liberation barely fit on, things like Sly Trilogy didn't fit lol.

I know this... That's why I'm wondering, why SONY sucks so much? I still can not understand their position against their own product. PS3 was a worse hole in their finances on it's first treet years, despite that they keep trying to make it float. But with Vita they just trow the towel, then asked themself Why it failed?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:

I know this... That's why I'm wondering, why SONY sucks so much? I still can not understand their position against their own product. PS3 was a worse hole in their finances on it's first treet years, despite that they keep trying to make it float. But with Vita they just trow the towel, then asked themself Why it failed?

I'm sorry but you're wrong... They didn't even ask themselves why it failed, they simply didn't bother after throwing it in the market.

SnowPrince said:
DemoniOtaku said:

I'm sorry but you're wrong... They didn't even ask themselves why it failed, they simply didn't bother after throwing it in the market.

Not publically, but pretty sure they did.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:

Home console is a core product for them and handheld is basically a peripheral, is the short answer to this.  They can throw in the towel on handhelds and lost not much except maybe some handheld-only gamers in Japan; if they threw in the towel on PS3 then they'd be losing the market that is generating like 50% of their revenue of the whole company at present (or something like that).

Around the Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2COhPPV184

MeiQ trailer - Sep 13th NA/20th EU. I liked the music.

Also, July 29th for Soldner from LRG.

Some YS 8 and Cold Steel 3 news

http://gematsu.com/2016/07/ys-viii-40-60-hours-long-trails-cold-steel-iii-launches-2017-japan

Cold Steel 3 release window planned to be 2017

YS 8 to be 40 hours doing the bare minimum, 60 if you do all the side quests too. They're using Memories of Celceta as a starting point for ideas.

"Dengeki PlayStation also reviewed Ys VIII in this issue, giving it a 90, 95, 90, and 90 between four reviewers. The magazine says its traditional story is exciting, menu controls are favorable, maps are convenient and informative, battles are crisp and smooth, dashes are fast, and warps are handy. As for the negatives, it says that camera control might take some getting used to, load times are slightly long when switching between maps, and party members don’t participate much when fighting smaller enemies."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrz7T8JHzWw&app=desktop

Ys 8 looks beautiful.

Can't wait. One more week and I'll be playing the shit out Ys !

So, Dungeon punks looks like a poor man's dragon's crown ? I might get it if thats the case.