By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Kind of a random thought but I wonder when we'll get an announcement about Digimon Next Order. Cyber Sleuth seems to have done well in the west. On PS4 it sold 64k in it's first month in just the US and on Vita it hasn't been outside of the top 5 best sellers on the US PSN.

They're probably porting it over to PS4 again so maybe they'll announce it in July like they did for Cyber Sleuth.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:
Kind of a random thought but I wonder when we'll get an announcement about Digimon Next Order. Cyber Sleuth seems to have done well in the west. On PS4 it sold 64k in it's first month in just the US and on Vita it hasn't been outside of the top 5 best sellers on the US PSN.

They're probably porting it over to PS4 again so maybe they'll announce it in July like they did for Cyber Sleuth.

I think it's an almost certainty that Next Order will come across.  So much so that I've already set one of my background splits to being Digimon in anticipation of there being two games (and I'm hoping for another Asian/English release).  But yes, they'll need to port to PS4 first.

In other news, Steins;Gate has shot to the top of my favourite Vita games list.  I've not been this impressed with a title since DanganRonpa 1 way back in 2014.  It's just heartbreaking, mindblowing and I cannot recommend it enough.

Kresnik said:

In other news, Steins;Gate has shot to the top of my favourite Vita games list.  I've not been this impressed with a title since DanganRonpa 1 way back in 2014.  It's just heartbreaking, mindblowing and I cannot recommend it enough.

Which is why I find it amazing you still haven't played 999 or vlr :p , but yeah Steins; Gate is a great VN.

NesFe said:

Which is why I find it amazing you still haven't played 999 or vlr :p , but yeah Steins; Gate is a great VN.

Well, two simple reasons for that.

1) I don't have a DS, 3DS or iOS phone/tablet so I have no means of playing 999, and I don't want to start with the second game in the series.

2) I really, really hated the escape room section in DanganRonpa 2 and if I could barely make it through that, how could I make it through a full game of escape rooms?

If 999 comes to Vita, I'll give the series a try, but I'm really in no rush :P

Honestly, I found 999 and vlr puzzles much easier to do than the puzzles/trials in DR since they seemed more logical, but I get it.

The world of FF stream showed like 5 seconds of vita, so enjoy the amazing footage !

Gif of gameplay

Around the Network

Man it's almost 4 years since I bought VLR... and I still haven't booted it up >_

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzawIWRFH2Q

Wing Kings is coming to our lovely handheld.

So, can't confirm this, but apparently at Sekai Project's event for E3 they announced they are partnering with Limited Run Games as well as Mighty Rabbit Studios (the porting studio who founded LRG) and are bringing a number of their titles to Vita (finally!) and PS4.

Mighty Rabbit will do the porting, LRG will do the physical releases.

Mad that it took them this long to get a deal sorted, but great news if true. I'm all about VN's now.

Supposedly the first title will be announced at Sony's conference tomorrow.

Never mind, here's an article about it!

http://operationrainfall.com/2016/06/12/sekai-limited-run/

Kresnik said:
Never mind, here's an article about it!

http://operationrainfall.com/2016/06/12/sekai-limited-run/

OMG HYPE FINALLY! VNs are amazing, glad to see you're getting into them and that we're getting physical versions of them! Such a great time to be a VN fan.