By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
DemoniOtaku said:
SnowPrince said:

Did the rumor say developed by Sony ? Also Demon Gaze 2 has been announced months ago, right ? Anyways i also think his wishlist is insane lol.

More insane that those wanting Skyrim, GTA and suh games on Vita? Yeah sure... xD

At least those are third party games.. They're supporting the Vita more than Sony itself. Take-two released two games this year. Sony none.

All this is insane i know, just don't get your hopes up. And be grateful for all the localizations going on.

Around the Network

https://twitter.com/IPlayPSVita/status/740639534220759040?s=09

Yay to both!

Tokyo Xanadu pretty much confirmed for the west with a ps4 version being made, yay! Hopefully they update the vita version with the new content as well and localize it too.

And in other Steins;gate related news, I just finished my first playthrough and got my first ending.

Omg, tears were shed, even before the final scene. And I'm pretty sure I got a bad ending too.

Now, onwards to get the other 5 :)

Around the Network

haha, I think I teared up while watching the anime.

I'm planning to use a guide to just get the endings on one playthrough since I've already seen the anime and the movie.

http://prankster101.com/deals/limited-run-games-have-updated-their-release-schedule/

Having previously interviewed Josh Fairhurst of Limited Run Games, as well as highlighted their previous Oddworld and Futuruidum EP physical releases, it’s worth noting that the physical publisher of “limited run games” has updated its store catalogue. So make a note of selling times, unless you want to pay twice as much on Ebay etc.

Listed below is the title of the game, the format it’s on, how many copies are being manufactured, and the times and dates on which the item will be put on sale.

19 June 2016 – at 10AM EDT and 6PM EDT
Octodad: Dadliest Catch (PS4) – Limited to 4500 copies worldwide.
Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Vita) – Limited to 3500 copies worldwide.

04 July 2016 – at 10AM EDT and 6PM EDT
Lost Sea (PS4) – Limited to 3000 copies worldwide.
Xeodrifter (PS4) – Limited to 2300 copies worldwide
Xeodrifter (Vita) – Limited to 2300 copies worldwide.

18 July 2016 – at 10AM EDT and 6PM EDT
Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype (VITA) – Limited to 3200 copies worldwide.

Ill be (trying) to get Octodad & Soldner. Still undecided whether I'm gonna pay eBay prices for Oddworld.

I got Soldner with expansion on a sale recently.. a pretty fun sidescroll shooter...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

SnowPrince said:
DemoniOtaku said:

More insane that those wanting Skyrim, GTA and suh games on Vita? Yeah sure... xD

At least those are third party games.. They're supporting the Vita more than Sony itself. Take-two released two games this year. Sony none.

All this is insane i know, just don't get your hopes up. And be grateful for all the localizations going on.

Firstly the rumor is a about Sony, and hint about a sequel of a game... so, I'm not wishlisting, I'm puting posibilities on the table based on games released by Sony on the handheld... secondly, Two games from TakeTwo in 4 years isn't great support.. Hope they continue to support the handheld, but doubt it.. 

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread