By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Yeah, It's one of the rare Tecmo vita successes. it ran pretty good from the earlier footage too, but I'm still not sure if I'll be getting it though since i didn't even finish the first game.

So, Toukiden 2 was delayed a month. Hopefully this means they are taking some time to better optimize the vita version. Demo should be out in a couple of days so we'll get to see how bad/good it is at its current form.

Around the Network

https://www.facebook.com/airshipq/photos/a.152784711595010.1073741831.152733931600088/507011982838946/?type=3&theater

Airship Q's English patch is out, it seems.

Kresnik said:

Just started playing this game recently, good to know they are still fixing issues after so long. GIO!

New PSN FLASH SALE ALERT

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=204219564&postcount=1

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I'd only buy P3P from that list, but i'm from europe so no sale for me.

This week in musings from UK Chart:

5 4     ASSASSIN'S CREED CHRONICLES CLIMAX UBISOFT UBISOFT

Seems to have joined the 'legs' crew hanging around near the top every week, at least.  Which is also joined by:

6 6     PERSONA 4 GOLDEN ATLUS SOFTWARE NIS AMERICA NIS AMERICA

Lately.

- 13     PERSONA 4: DANCING ALL NIGHT ATLUS SOFTWARE NIS AMERICA NIS AMERICA
20 15     TRILLION: GOD OF DESTRUCTION COMPILE HEART IDEA FACTORY IDEA FACTORY
- 16     STEINS;GATE 5PB. / NITRO+ PQUBE PQUBE
- 19     TOUKIDEN: KIWAMI OMEGA FORCE KOEI KOEI TECMO EUROPE
19 20     STRANGER OF SWORD CITY EXPERIENCE INC. NIS AMERICA NIS AMERICA

Rise of the niche.

My god, I hate unskippable text in Visual Novels. I was finishing up on utawarerumono psp today and suddenly the text couldn't be skipped at all. I get that they are trying to make a scene emotional and it was, but the conversations were so slow (like 3 seconds after each line for the other person to start speaking). it made a 5 minute scene become 15 minutes. I don't even know how I played 999 back on the DS.

Anyways, always happy to see Persona 4 still selling in the west and Toukiden demo should be up tomorrow.

I wonder if we will ever know official P4G sales. I'd imagine it has to be over 1 million with digital sales but we might never know.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Pqube teasing something again.

Last two teases like this were Guilty Gear and Gal Gun, however they are also the company who brought over Steins;Gate.

Pleaseeeeeeee Science Adventure.  I'd honestly take any of them.  Chaos;Head; Chaos;Child; Robotics;Notes; Steins;Gate 0.  Just please more :(