By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
DemoniOtaku said:
Guys just now, when a cousin asked me to download Plant vs Zombies for Vita, noticed that the game isn't anymore on the store to download or buy from it. So I had to look on my Download list until I found it... and use download queue on the Web Store... Found this explanaition, is from may...

https://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/32vbvr/what_happened_to_plants_vs_zombies_on_the_ps_store/

Welcome to a future of digital gaming :P

Since we're sharing this stuff - GTA: Liberty City Stories; Midnight Club 3 and The Warriors have also been removed from the store in the past year.

Around the Network

Just started playing Freedom Wars after downloading it to my PS Vita last month and I'm enjoying it so far.

Btw, the plot for Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth R3 physical version thickens:

https://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/3yuxsh/did_bandai_namco_asia_just_announce_an_english/cyhwosm

Kresnik said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Guys just now, when a cousin asked me to download Plant vs Zombies for Vita, noticed that the game isn't anymore on the store to download or buy from it. So I had to look on my Download list until I found it... and use download queue on the Web Store... Found this explanaition, is from may...

https://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/32vbvr/what_happened_to_plants_vs_zombies_on_the_ps_store/

Welcome to a future of digital gaming :P

Since we're sharing this stuff - GTA: Liberty City Stories; Midnight Club 3 and The Warriors have also been removed from the store in the past year.

Indeed, with that developer entering bankruptcy I figured I better buy sayonara umihara kawase in case it vanished. I read the steam version had already been removed.

Didn't realise the warriors and midnight club 3 had gone. Kinda wanted them at some point. Maybe *lol* they're prepping a HD Vita collection of them :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

Maybe *lol* they're prepping a HD Vita collection of them :p

Lol indeed.

They'll all be gone because licencing will have expired, and I don't expect them to return to be honest.  Shame I never bought LCS before it was gone; VCS is surely better, but I'd have liked to have both.

Around the Network

The Same hapenned to marvel vs Capcom games... at leats to the last entry, because the scond game released and is still on PSN for PS3. So right now You can only play UMvC3 on physical, and have to have downloaded DLC stuff before it went down.

There should be a way to protect digital concumers like us from this hapenning.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
The Same hapenned to marvel vs Capcom games... at leats to the last entry, because the scond game released and is still on PSN for PS3. So right now You can only play UMvC3 on physical, and have to have downloaded DLC stuff before it went down.

There should be a way to protect digital concumers like us from this hapenning.

You don't lose them if you already had them. It's just they're no longer available to new buyers. Same happened to outrun :( damn licensing you'd hope they'll be getting it sorted that is a bit more permanent going forward, but for the most part the market in gaming doesn't care one a game is a few months old, its where its nothing like other forms of entertainment still.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

vita is a cool device i wish the witcher would come on it!

Great news.

http://www.play-asia.com/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-??-physical-english-(ps-vita-ps4)-asia-release/5f/7476v

Digimon Asian-English version is legit.

There's 1.5GB of my memory card I can free up, plus I get a fancy box to hold in my hand :D

This week in musings from the UK chart:

12 6     SWORD ART ONLINE: LOST SONG ARTDINK BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT

Nice climb.

15 9     DISNEY INFINITY 2.0 AVALANCHE SOFTWARE DISNEY INFINITY DISNEY INTERACTIVE STUDIOS

Where are people buying this game from lol?  It's really difficult to find outside of GAME and Amazon, lol.

20 12     BLAZBLUE: CHRONOPHANTASMA EXTEND ARC SYSTEM WORKS PQUBE PQUBE

Think this has been on sale.

- 16     PERSONA 4 GOLDEN ATLUS SOFTWARE NIS AMERICA NIS AMERICA
- 20     STEINS;GATE 5PB. / NITRO+ PQUBE PQUBE

Hello again!