By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:
So I spent about an hour today with Muppets Movie Adventures, and played the first level.

Safe to say this game is crap. Sadly, I didn't really enjoy my time with it, too simplistic to be much fun. Will likely be the first game I trade in for Vita since Invizimals: The Alliance last year (also a SCEE published kids game developed in Spain).

It's a shame... I like the idea of Sony making all this content for the European market, but if this one is anything to go by they're just not very good. Would rather have a cheap port of something like Epic Mickey 2 running terribly than this.

Sadly yes, the content is not really worth the effort. This is why I sigh with each new title announced.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

I'm playing Demon Gaze right now, and have to say that the game is great! have +45 hours of gameplay already, now i'm looking foward more to Ray Giant... I hope that Namco publish iton the west...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
I'm playing Demon Gaze right now, and have to say that the game is great! have +45 hours of gameplay already, now i'm looking foward more to Ray Giant... I hope that Namco publish iton the west...

Did you get the international version the one with more content. Also planning to get the sequel operation Tokyo. But more then anything I also want Ray Giant want to get shahid or gio involved :-p

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

My P4DAN review is translated... late I know, sorry -_-

https://ryuz4ki57inenglish.wordpress.com/2015/11/08/review-persona-4-dancing-all-night/

Been doing some Neptune + Blanc vs Zombies multiplayer tonight with buddies online. Very solid and comprehensive mode

Just bought Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, given the sequel is out physically next week. Very excited to get into this! Especially as I'm now up to Episode 16 of the second season of the anime.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
Just bought Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, given the sequel is out physically next week. Very excited to get into this! Especially as I'm now up to Episode 16 of the second season of the anime.

Just gonna give you a friendly warning that the combat is going to feel very awkward at first. Though after awhile it will begin to make more sense.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

MikeRox said:

Did you buy digitally or did you import?

I enjoyed Hollow Fragment for 10 floors or so, then I realised it was the same rinse and repeat formula and got a bit bored.  Need to get back into it and explore the Hollow area a bit more.

Kresnik said:
MikeRox said:

Did you buy digitally or did you import?

I enjoyed Hollow Fragment for 10 floors or so, then I realised it was the same rinse and repeat formula and got a bit bored.  Need to get back into it and explore the Hollow area a bit more.

Just the digital version for now. The Asian imports are going to be a bit of a way down the line (I know they're going to command a premium) so with the UK Lost Song getting a physical, thought I should take a look at Hollow Fragment.

I can see why you'd get bored so quickly. I think it's probably one I'm going to have to convince the missus and maybe a few mates to get to play through in co-op.

Today in musings from UK chart:

PERSONA 4: DANCING ALL NIGHT ATLUS SOFTWARE NIS AMERICA NIS AMERICA

Not in the top 40 individual formats, sadly.

FREEDOM WARS SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.

This was discounted to a tenner on Game.co.uk for a little bit I believe, guess it made a load of difference.

12  THE MUPPETS MOVIE ADVENTURES VIRTUAL TOYS SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.

As was this.  I bought a copy.  I'm hoping my one copy sold doesn't suddenly propel it to #12, lol.

17  INVIZIMALS: THE RESISTANCE NOVARAMA SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.

Also discounted to a tenner on Game.

14  THE RATCHET & CLANK TRILOGY MASS MEDIA SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.

Can't remember where, but I saw this on Hotukdeals too, guess it works at this time of year and people bite.

Interesting week this week!

Hopefully freedom wars can still be a contender for the prestigious million sales club :P

Also good bye Shahid I admit I was a bit vocal about you but you did manage to do a lot for the vita on the indie front and get tales of hearts R.

So when your game comes out I'll be calling for a vita port XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share