By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
BlowoverKing said:
MikeRox said:

Vitabros, I've noticed Ar Nosurge's physical releases appear to be drying up very rapidly... There is one on ebay for £60 + shipping + import duty, I'm feeling really tempted to order it. What's the availability like generally in the US? Is it really going to be one that completely dries up?

You can still buy it from 3rd party sellers but at a premium of course (usually around $80-$90). Honestly though the game is fantastic and criminally underrated, you should buy it ASAP.

Cool! Thanks for that. Yeah £60 is pretty much the going US rate then. I'll grab it as soon as I get chance when my wage goes in. Doubt it'll hit my account til I wake up. I'm off work week after next though so will be able to have a proper look at it.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Good news for those waiting for Bastion

hoggin' all the action, I see...

Wiggy said:

Good news for those waiting for Bastion

Awesome.  Glad to hear this hasn't been cancelled like I suspected.

Means Monogame is working on Vita too, some Axiom Verge, Towerfall & Mercenary Kings might be coming soon.

Hopefully we get a Transistor port too.

Wiggy said:

Awesome! I took the risk and bought the PS4 version when the game was on sale hoping for cross-buy and it seems my gamble will pay off

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Hatsuu wants to work on Tokyo Xanadu; suggests e-mailing her boss to show demand.

Get on it, peeps.

Around the Network

^ Right away, sir.
It's my most anticipated Vita game with Digimon.

Transistor needs to be on Vita. I played it on PC but I'd much prefer to play the strategy-ish based game on a handheld. The story is a slow build and it has a lot of subtle small details so find It better to play it in short bursts.

.- -... -.-. -..

Knock Knock is being planned for Vita (but it's yet another late port, le sigh).

Also, Toukiden is being expanded (Sequel incoming?)

http://www.geeksnack.com/2015/08/28/toukiden-series-to-be-expanded-in-the-future-publisher-reveals/

And here's a Three Fourths Home trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR8KP6dNd7g

Talking about Toukiden, I've been waiting a lot for Soul Sacrifice 2. C'mon Sony!

Double post, sorry.