By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iLqJlpjZc0

Here's an EarthNight trailer. Enjoy.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
http://www.shopto.net/video-games/psvita/PSPVTE02-terraria

Shopto have Terraria for £8.86.

Sold. Feel a chump for buying the digital version of this way back when, though :(

Ffs just paid £14.99 for it! lol. They always seem to reduce the games I've just bought. If I hold off, they either stay full whack or just sell out haha.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Kresnik said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=166022254&postcount=550

Something from Sony could be announced tomorrow according to GamesMaya.

Vita's not a legacy platform in Japan yet, so there's hope!

(lol, who am I kidding?)

Kyle at the Vita Lounge has done a write up of the "Legacy Platform" thing which does make sense:

http://thevitalounge.net/2015/06/01/rumours-of-my-demise-have-been-greatly-exaggerated-again/

Basically, this debacle all boils down to the fact that Andrew House – the current president and group CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment – said this at the Sony IR Day 2015 event, during the Game and Network Services Segment (about 3 minutes in);

“We had an increase in some fixed expenses, notably around our network platform – and as you’re all aware, we took a write-off against some of our components for legacy platforms.”

So the "Damage control" over the use of the term legacy platforms wasn't necessarily wrong. Especially as they were referring purely to write downs when referencing. It's been taken out of context to say Sony now considers it dead. (There was a lot of stuff where apparently he'd said outside of Japan it was a legacy platform, it sounds like this has been Chinese whispers?"

However, that doesn't alter the fact that Sony haven't really properly supported the Vita since Tearaway released in 2013.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Another pack gets released for PS Vita proving that it still lives :)

Seems it'll be released only in the Iberian Peninsula afaik tho.

tpjp said:

Now I see why SCEE keeps making all these cheap-ass Vita games - so they have something to bundle in new packages.  Gee, great.

Around the Network
NesFe said:
The mail is here !!

Too bad I can't play them till June 15 T_T

I finished Cross Ange anime recently... was pretty fun to watch...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Kresnik said:
tpjp said:

Now I see why SCEE keeps making all these cheap-ass Vita games - so they have something to bundle in new packages.  Gee, great.

We haven't got a pack in a while if not counting the Disney Infinity pack so it's something :p Still it's a bummer for being a meh game.

tpjp said:

We haven't got a pack in a while if not counting the Disney Infinity pack so it's something :p Still it's a bummer for being a meh game.

I haven't really read any reviews for it, good or bad.

I have to say, I find it slightly endearing that SCEE supports all these little teams in Spain.  Novarama; Virtual Toys etc.  Kinda surprising how independent of SCE as a whole they've been too (i.e. SCEA haven't touched the Vita for like a year, but SCEE keeps churning cheap stuff out).

Wonder if there's any more to come.

So, I just noticed this in the UK charts:

11   - TERRARIA ENGINE SOFTWARE 505 GAMES 505 GAMES

No wonder it was discounted so quickly, lol.  Even worse, though:

18   - LOONEY TUNES: GALACTIC SPORTS VIRTUAL TOYS SONY COMPUTER ENT. SONY COMPUTER ENT.

Maybe I'll be able to find that in a discount bomba bin soon.  Would probably consider it for less than a tenner.

Also, don't ask me why, but I was researching the developer of the Disney Infinity Vita port (who also helped out with Injustice Vita), and found this on their website:

TBA

Developing multiple projects for PS4, PS Vita, PlayStation TV, Xbox One, mobile, and consumer goods (console, mobile, & handheld, 2015, 2016).

They already have a listing for Disney Infinity 2.0 Vita, so it's not that.  Another port incoming?  (Maybe they're doing XCOM/Civ?)

DemoniOtaku said:

I finished Cross Ange anime recently... was pretty fun to watch...

lol, I enjoyed the anime despite its many issues, I wouldn't have imported the game otherwise.  The discussion fourms on the episodes were much more fun to read though (The Tusk hate is too strong)

-----

Yoru no Nai Kuni debut trailer