By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Very glad Armature are doing the port. Only company I can really think of that have externally ported to Vita and done a good job with it.

Here's a couple of other things - EU folks, we'll get an answer on physical Ar no Surge during the weeK:

And the box arts for the two newly announced games.  EDF is awesome!

Around the Network

great news about blood stained hope gets funded the vita goal, i'm only waiting this anuncements this year on vita sen no kiseki,shinovi vesus,digimon,gods eater 2 burst,phantasy star nova and tokyo xanadu localizations and more 3 gio corsi ports haha

So I picked up Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed yesterday. Didn't really know what to expect really as I read musou, but then also Shinovi Versus clone (which I don't really class as a musou game?) finding it pretty fun so far. But wow, the graphics!

I'm playing it on PSTV at the moment and it looks fantastic on that too!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

EDF boxart is absolutely... awesome!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/05/31/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-622015/

Tetris Ultimate is indeed finally releasing.

Around the Network

Finally finished Persona 4 Golden and I seriously don't know what I'm supposed to do now. Play some of my half-finished games or one of the many brilliant games I bought and never had the time to play?

Edit: passed my viva, so you can call me Dr. Vita Naruball! (though you shouldn't because I still have some corrections to finish)

That image is so true, especially when you end a really long and engrossing RPG like Persona 4 and Xenoblade.

Its like... well thats over and it was what i strived for for days/weeks. What now?
It's difficult to get back in the feel of starting a new project. But thankfully, it passes.

Yoru no Nai Kuni details transformation, weapon changes

http://gematsu.com/2015/05/yoru-no-nai-kuni-details-transformation-weapon-changes

Sounds great, hope the vita version doesnt have slowdowns because thats the version I'm getting

naruball said:

Edit: passed my viva, so you can call me Dr. Vita Naruball! 

Many congratulations, mate!

naruball said:

Finally finished Persona 4 Golden and I seriously don't know what I'm supposed to do now. Play some of my half-finished games or one of the many brilliant games I bought and never had the time to play?

Edit: passed my viva, so you can call me Dr. Vita Naruball! (though you shouldn't because I still have some corrections to finish)

Well you i dont know you can be a doctor :P

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share