By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

All the XSEED news!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

So, handheld gaming is now so dead EA can't even be arsed to reskin FIFA haha. No FIFA 16 on Vita or 3DS.

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/FIFA+16/news.asp?c=65623

On a more positive note, it's not Nep Nep, but I was finally able to start resuming operation collect Vita no gaemz and was quite happy with the prices these ones are:

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Corpse Party and EDF? Legit can't believe that second one. Based XSEED, day 1 import! (Unless NISA get at the European release first)

Yeah can't wait for EDF. So happy it's physical, even if I do have to import.

MikeRox said:

I'm just happy XSEED are throwing Vita some love this year.  For a while it seemed like Corpse Party was the only game we were going to get from them.

And yeah.  I played enough of EDF 2017 to know this is going to be worth importing (though like I say, I think there's a high likelihood that NISA will publish it in Europe).

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
MikeRox said:

I'm just happy XSEED are throwing Vita some love this year.  For a while it seemed like Corpse Party was the only game we were going to get from them.

And yeah.  I played enough of EDF 2017 to know this is going to be worth importing (though like I say, I think there's a high likelihood that NISA will publish it in Europe).

EDF is really important too. There's so few decent portable shooters that I hope it does well for itself (even by Vita standards) to hopefully get a few more. Same for Another Episode. This is the most TPS loving we've had on Vita since 2012 ;p 

I order 4 Vita games... 2 new ones get announced... coincidence? Might have to buy all Nep Nep this weekend still! hahaha.

MikeRox said:

EDF is really important too. There's so few decent portable shooters that I hope it does well for itself (even by Vita standards) to hopefully get a few more..

I'm also happy that XSEED's trailer keeps the campy, b-movie feel of the game in tact.  That's something I felt D3 Publisher never got right.

I don't think it'll sell well (people will have already tried EDF 2017 by this point), but I'm just glad it's coming.

In other news, if anyone didn't already see it, Civilization Revolution 2 has been rated for Vita by PEGI:

http://www.pegi.info/fr/index/global_id/505/?searchString=civilization&agecategories=&genre=&organisations=&platforms=PSV&countries=&submit=Recherche#searchresults

Kresnik said:
MikeRox said:

EDF is really important too. There's so few decent portable shooters that I hope it does well for itself (even by Vita standards) to hopefully get a few more..

I'm also happy that XSEED's trailer keeps the campy, b-movie feel of the game in tact.  That's something I felt D3 Publisher never got right.

I don't think it'll sell well (people will have already tried EDF 2017 by this point), but I'm just glad it's coming.

In other news, if anyone didn't already see it, Civilization Revolution 2 has been rated for Vita by PEGI:

http://www.pegi.info/fr/index/global_id/505/?searchString=civilization&agecategories=&genre=&organisations=&platforms=PSV&countries=&submit=Recherche#searchresults

The bit I don't get with this, is it says "Releasedate" and today. Do they mean the day the listing for the rating was made? Either waay surprisingly higher profile franchise and an unexpected publisher to start putting stuff out on Vita. Means there could be hope for a Bioshock port (from iOS) or even the PS2 GTA games yet?

Good news on the localization end today :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Quite a nice Vita day.
Happy with the two localizations, loved the first Copse Party on PSP.
I also crave some strategy game on the Vita but never heard of Civilization Revolution before, but given it's a Take Two game, I can only expect some heavy game.