By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

So Kenka Buncho 6 opened up at 25k... I have no doubt that it would have done better on vita but whatever.

Almost done with Dangan Ronpa: Another episode so if anyone has questions about gameplay, ask away.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Kresnik said:

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that.  I'd like to see that too.

None of this stuff is really "big" announcements though.  I kinda hope that was just press fluff and they actually just continue announcing their usual stuff, because they've been doing a bang-up job lately (mostly)

Watch: it will be Digimon Cyber Sleuth. SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I am surprisingly torn on whether or not to get Criminal Girls. It doesn't look very good, and its seediness is less funny and amusing like Senran Kagura's and more into full on creepo territory. But I saw on reddit that discussion of it (along with Hatred and some other games) is banned at NeoGAF, so I kind of want to support it anyway!

Wait, whut!?

How can a games site ban discussion about a game? No wonder people say Vita has no games, it's just oppressed ;p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

badgenome said:

I am surprisingly torn on whether or not to get Criminal Girls. It doesn't look very good, and its seediness is less funny and amusing like Senran Kagura's and more into full on creepo territory. But I saw on reddit that discussion of it (along with Hatred and some other games) is banned at NeoGAF, so I kind of want to support it anyway!

It is not top of my list, but I could see buying it down the road.  Just so many games have to keep up with some have to wait.

NesFe said:
So Kenka Buncho 6 opened up at 25k... I have no doubt that it would have done better on vita but whatever.

Almost done with Dangan Ronpa: Another episode so if anyone has questions about gameplay, ask away.

Stop port begging that game! 

... that's my job.

Seriously though, I was shocked and a little disappointed when I heard it wasn't on Vita.  Would've been an easy import for me (assuming it never got picked up).

How is gameplay in it?  And how is the story?  (Spoiler free, please)

MikeRox said:

Wait, whut!?

How can a games site ban discussion about a game? No wonder people say Vita has no games, it's just oppressed ;p

I doubt GAF even qualifies as a game site anymore given the rate it was deteriorating when I quit going there some months ago. It was becoming more and more obsessed with being a "safe space" for every kind of neurotic weirdo under the sun. But I imagine it works something like this:

OP: "Hey, guys! Criminal Girls comes out Feb 3! Anyone else picking it up?"

GAFfer A: "omg gross!"

GAFfer B: "Toxic!"

GAFfer C: "Problematic!"

Some pussy moderator hiding behind ModBot: "We are under no obligation to provide oxygen for problematic, toxic, and, quite frankly, gross games. Locking thread."

Around the Network
NesFe said:

Nonsense, 3DS has 45m users to Vita's pitiful amount, every game ever should only be on 3DS for bestest sells ;p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Kresnik said:

How is gameplay in it?  And how is the story?  (Spoiler free, please)

But my 3DS is region locked !! :(

NO spoilers

Honestly, I think some of the Another Episode's plot might be problemtic in the west, but we'll see what happens if the game gets localized. I quite like it though.

Gameplay, is quite simple, aim and shoot, you have different bullet types that you can use on different enemies. It's quite nice. People have complained about aiming but I had zero issues with that. One thing to keep in mind though, there is a skill auto lock on which is the stupidest fucking skill ever since it locks on the nearest enemy(not even on the eye weakness) and lots of times when you want to aim at a specific enemy in the background and  this skill will fuck it up. Disable it and it should be fine. the game also have some clear area puzzles, which involves killing monokumas in an area in a specific way (you can retry if you fail but they are easy for the most part). There are also some password puzzles (find the password to exist/enter area also easy). The last thing is that you can switch to Genocide to kill enemies much faster and easier, but I played as Komaru for the most part.

All in all, I thought the game was very good, but with some more variety, it could have been great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux27i1qJqSI

Flame Over gameplay.

Looks quite good actually.

https://twitter.com/konamieu/status/558201221568552960/photo/1

Suikoden 1 & 2 out 4th Feb in Europe:

Great news! I and II will be available on the 4th of February on the EU PS Store! RT to spread the news!

I love suikoden 2. If only this was an enhanced port.