By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

This game looks so GOOD! Looks like the vita lineup in 2015 is bigger than 2014, too much No GameZZ!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBRA7eaN0CU

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

http://gematsu.com/2014/12/world-trigger-game-announced-ps-vita

Vita is getting a World Trigger title.  Sounds like a hunting game.  Rejoice?

Damn it, for a second I thought a new Sol Trigger title got announced for the vita...

Anyways, the anime series is basically about destroying those huge monster/weapon things so it makes perfect sense for it to be a hunting game in this case.

hmmm, watching that Sword Art promo made me remember how much I need a brand new Dissidia episode on the Vita.
I think that the Square Enix Dissidia team, for the good or the bad, would make a much better graphics job, and everything else, too...

Ugh, seems like Tales of Hearts bombed on EU PSN too.  My last bastion of hope is that the VGC numbers might be somewhat correct ;(

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/12/11/playstation-store-charts-november-gtav-call-duty-assassins-creed-debut/

PS Vita

1. Minecraft (1)
  2. Killzone Mercenary (RE)
  3. The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (New)
  4. Freedom Wars (6)
  5. Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited (RE)
  6. Gravity Rush (RE)
  7. FIFA 15 (11)
  8. WRC 4 FIA World Rally Championship (RE)
  9. Worms Revolution Extreme (RE)
  10. Persona 4 Golden (RE)
  11. Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (RE)
  12. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (RE)
  13. Real Boxing (13)
  14. Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (9)
  15. Dead Nation (5)
  16. Tales of Hearts R (New)
  17. Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed (New)
  18. Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified (RE)
  19. Dragon’s Crown (RE)
  20. The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season (8)

Y u no buy this game, Vitabros :(

michel3105 said:
hmmm, watching that Sword Art promo made me remember how much I need a brand new Dissidia episode on the Vita.
I think that the Square Enix Dissidia team, for the good or the bad, would make a much better graphics job, and everything else, too...

I'd have thought the Irregular Magic High School footage would've reminded you of Dissidia more, it's almost exactly the same format :P

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Ugh, seems like Tales of Hearts bombed on EU PSN too.  My last bastion of hope is that the VGC numbers might be somewhat correct ;(

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/12/11/playstation-store-charts-november-gtav-call-duty-assassins-creed-debut/

PS Vita

1. Minecraft (1)
  4. Freedom Wars (6)
  6. Gravity Rush (RE)
  7. FIFA 15 (11)
  13. Real Boxing (13)
  15. Dead Nation (5)
  19. Dragon’s Crown (RE)

Tales of hearts R got second place on US PSN.. only Minecraft was over it...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Kresnik said:

PS Vita

1. Minecraft (1)
  4. Freedom Wars (6)
  6. Gravity Rush (RE)
  7. FIFA 15 (11)
  13. Real Boxing (13)
  15. Dead Nation (5)
  19. Dragon’s Crown (RE)

NUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Tales of Innocence R D:

DemoniOtaku said:

Tales of hearts R got second place on US PSN.. only Minecraft was over it...

HOPE! :D

Kresnik said:
michel3105 said:

I'd have thought the Irregular Magic High School footage would've reminded you of Dissidia more, it's almost exactly the same format :P

Well, no. Rettousei just reminded me of bad coding.

As for Tales of Innocence R, I don't buy it (yet) because it's not the game I need. When the Shahid poll began on twitter,  I voted for other games (and still would). I'm not in a hurry to get any Bandai Namco game. If given the chance, I'll try to borrow Innocence R, otherwise I'll get it used in a couple of years.

michel3105 said:

As for Tales of Innocence R, I don't buy it (yet) because it's not the game I need. When the Shahid poll began on twitter,  I voted for other games (and still would). I'm not in a hurry to get any Bandai Namco game. If given the chance, I'll try to borrow Innocence R, otherwise I'll get it used in a couple of years.

I'm guessing you meant Hearts R?

Bandai Namco have been impressing me a lot lately.  They've been taking chances on things that they wouldn't previously have done, and by the looks of things, it's been paying off for them:

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/11/bandai-namco-say-theyre-paying-attention-fans/

"Tales of Xillia was the second-highest Tales game in sales, bigger than Symphonia 10 years ago,” he shared. O’Leary also confirmed that Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment sales were “above forecast expectations.”"

Given the above, and the fact that I do want to see Tales of Innocence R one day in the west, I bought Hearts R day 1.  I haven't played it yet.  I probably won't get around to playing it for a while because I'm still playing Xillia 2 and a load of other stuff at the moment.

I don't really blame your decision, but if you ever did have any interest in playing Innocence R, I think buying Hearts R while it's still fairly new would increase the chances of us getting Innocence R.  As it stands, if Hearts R isn't a worthwhile venture for them then it'll be the only Vita Tales games we'll ever get in the west.  Which is fine, but if you're a fan of the series like me then it's a bit of a shame since there's another one just waiting.

I absolutely love Tales of Hearts R i hope the physical version at least sold buckets in EU, I got the physical copy at least