By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

persona 4 the golden website is so cool

might be my first persona game when it comes out for vita

http://p-atlus.jp/p4g/#

Around the Network

yep went to that site a few weeks back..one of the funkiest game websites I have ever seen!

and a NEW AR Game for Vita

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

yep went to that site a few weeks back..one of the funkiest game websites I have ever seen!

and a NEW AR Game for Vita

Is a Tech Demo..  but is AWESOME!.. The AR on vita is so far from any other device... well is natural... SONY have experience on AR since PS2 with the Eyetoy..

And on others news... Blazblue Europe Official Fanclub have announced via Twitter (@BlazBlue_Europe) that BB:CSExt. is the best scored PSVita game on metacritic and.. That is NUMBER 1 on sales on PS-Store... So maybe BB is selling more via Digital than on phisical and I supousse that this is on Europe Store only...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/03/07/from-the-abyss-developer-will-release-their-first-vita-game-in-march/

This look interesting I hope it get localized...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

GDC2012: Hands on Tour for Sound Shapes

No release date yet.

Around the Network

that must be one of the best looking and most fun looking and most unique looking games I have seen in a long time 0_o

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

brand New Persona 4 The Golden Trailer!

Looks amazing!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Source: http://i.joystiq.com/2012/03/08/levine-wants-to-show-you-bioshock-on-vita-not-talk-about-it/

Levine wants to show you BioShock on Vita, not talk about it
Posted Mar 8th 2012 12:00PM by Xav de Matos

"It's something completely different that we're crafting," Irrational Games boss Ken Levine tells me as I press him for details on BioShock for the PlayStation Vita. Levine revealed during Sony's media briefing at E3 2011 (pictured) that the new handheld would be home to a unique experience set in the BioShock universe.

"It's not BioShock Infinite ported to the Vita," he reiterates.

Moments earlier, Levine highlighted a point of frustration that comes with making announcements. While happy to discuss BioShock Infinite's October 16 release date, his Twitter feed immediately filled with questions about the "next thing, or the 'Collector's Edition,' or the Vita game." And here I am, falling into the same trap as his Twitter followers -- asking new questions when old ones are answered.

When might we hear more about the portable experience? "Look," he says with an emerging laugh in his voice, "we're working on it. We're trying to figure that [announcement timing] out. I ideally wouldn't have talked about the Vita game when I did. It was understandably important that, you know, Sony wanted us to share that information."

"I think it's important that people know that a lot of big developers are very committed to the Vita and making that successful, but generally I like to go out with something to show." Levine says that he tries not to talk about the Vita game because he prefers to show people something, rather than talk about it. "I'd much rather come out with, 'Hey! Here it is.' Because what I describe is not really meaningful, it's what the experience is and what people perceive [from] the experience."

Levine says his frustrations about those seeking information regarding his company's projects are ultimately ... kind of silly. "That is such a stupid thing to complain about," he says.

"I could have run naked through E3 and nobody would have noticed. Like, 'Who the hell is that guy?'" he jokes, pointing to his years in obscurity before fans took notice of his team's work. "It's very easy to forget to be grateful for that attention and I try to remind myself how lucky I am, how lucky the team is, because people care about what we do."

daaaaamn...the fact that he said they are thinking about the 'reveal/announcement window' says the game is well underway now! I have high hopes for this game. Maybe this years E3?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Unit 13 Launch Trailer~!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!