By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I've had a bit of a love for IA ever since the Demon Gaze soundtrack.

I look forward to IA/VT on the same level as Project Diva.

Around the Network
Figgycal said:

Good news guys. I just got my Vita back after I sold it back in December. I'm one of you again.

Wellcome back to the cult... Kat is happy to see again.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Alright sorry guys but a rookie question coming your way. How do I search you out to find you on DoS? I haven't played too far into the game yet, mostly the Baptism of Light event, but I can't seem to figure out how to add those I want to add. Also send any other worthwhile advice my way if you got it. :)

Also Orix I use your Spirit all the time when battling the raid event mobs. He's a great blend of effectiveness and cost. So thanks for that!

Girthquake said:
Alright sorry guys but a rookie question coming your way. How do I search you out to find you on DoS? I haven't played too far into the game yet, mostly the Baptism of Light event, but I can't seem to figure out how to add those I want to add. Also send any other worthwhile advice my way if you got it. :)

Also Orix I use your Spirit all the time when battling the raid event mobs. He's a great blend of effectiveness and cost. So thanks for that!

You can search under ranking

like this:

@Ktay

Nice, had some time to build me a good team today as well

anyone notice land mass on DoS that dosent really exist??
To the left of Australia. between Africa and America, to the left of Mexico
WTF are these places?? O_O

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Giovanni said:
I just bought a new screen protector, ZAGG Invisible Shield for $19.99 specifically designed for Vita, y'all think I spent a little too much?

I dont know its quality, but damn thats a lot for a screen protector.

It does come with a lifetime warranty, that's mainly the reason I bought it cause my old screen protector was already loosing its stickiness. 

Wow some of you must have already put a lot of time in DoS. I only have one rare summon and my highest leveled one is like level 9 lol.

If anyone wants to add me my name is extremeM since for some reason the search function doesnt work for me.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:
Wow some of you must have already put a lot of time in DoS. I only have one rare summon and my highest leveled one is like level 9 lol.

If anyone wants to add me my name is extremeM since for some reason the search function doesnt work for me.

Did you get my invite? I added you :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
BlowoverKing said:

You need to slow down with this game man, no matter how much I try I cat catch you. 

Well at least I got my first non joker SR... although it was by trade

ktay95 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
BlowoverKing said:

You need to slow down with this game man, no matter how much I try I cat catch you. 

Well at least I got my first non joker SR... although it was by trade

nice! an SR is an SR no matter what :D

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_;